ETS 2 Keeps CRASHING

Alexadamu9112

Question

10 answers to this question

Could you try the following?

1) Try updating your drivers or make sure they are up to date.

2) Right click ETS2 in your Steam library, click "Properties",  "Local Files" and then "Verify Integrity of Game Files" . This will repair any potentially corrupt files in your game without having to reinstall. If you also have any mods enabled make sure to disable those.

3) If that doesn't work try loading from an earlier auto save.

Hello.

Update your graphic card and use the driver booster full program for this.

I can't help much because my pc is corrupt.

Edited by -RiPuZ- Style

Hello, 

Maybe you have problem with NET. Framework,try to reinstall it.

+ Ensure you launch ETS2 in DirectX mode via SinglePlayer, then launch Multiplayer

Thank you,

Lukavsky TMP

Edited by TFM DJ ccowie
Removed the already said part

Languages : English,Bosnian,Croatian,Serbian,Slovenian
Rules || Let us know your Feedback || Appeal your Ban || Create Support Ticket || Report a Player
? Happy Trucking ?

Hello

try this see if it fix's it.

1. Right click your desktop 
2. Go to Display Settings 
3. Select "Advanced Display Settings" (If needed - Make a note of the current resolution) 
4. Choose the resolution 1280 X 720
5. Launch ETS2.
6. If you can see video output go to the ETS2 settings and ensure the resolution is set to your default monitor settings (native resolution)
7. Exit ETS2
8. Now follow the same instructions to set your display resolution back to your original screen resolution via windows. 

Kind regards

KingModzv11

• HaulieLove 1

Hello there,

I hope your day is going well minus your game problem! With the replies given above, we hope that you were able to resolve your game problem.

However, we would like your confirmation! Please let us know if the problem has been solved!

Thank you in advance and have a great upcoming week from the team here at TruckersMP!

Kindest Regards,

TFM DJ ccowie

TruckersMP Support

On 10/13/2019 at 3:38 PM, KingModzv11 said:

Hello

try this see if it fix's it.

1. Right click your desktop 
2. Go to Display Settings 
3. Select "Advanced Display Settings" (If needed - Make a note of the current resolution) 
4. Choose the resolution 1280 X 720
5. Launch ETS2.
6. If you can see video output go to the ETS2 settings and ensure the resolution is set to your default monitor settings (native resolution)
7. Exit ETS2
8. Now follow the same instructions to set your display resolution back to your original screen resolution via windows. 

Kind regards

KingModzv11

Hello King Modvz, i want to say a big thank you, your answer work just fine... Thank you so much man...But i still a little problem when i keep playing the game, and maybe i'm traveling with a sea ship to the next country, it's just Hang up and Exit the full game... If you know what's wrong with this Please Help me!!!

when i start the game, it's runs for about 2 min's while playing it then It"s Freeze and Hang Like that, What am i going to do ?

Hello,

Try waiting a few minutes when it freezes, should work and fixes the problem.

If it doesn't work you can try : 

•  Make sure your graphic driver is up to date
  • Try to reinstall the MP completely! (That means: Delete all TMP folders and download the mod AGAIN: https://truckersmp.com/download)
  •  Start TruckersMP as admin!

More topic about it :

Btw. Video about it : 

Thank you,
Lukavsky TMP

Languages : English,Bosnian,Croatian,Serbian,Slovenian
Rules || Let us know your Feedback || Appeal your Ban || Create Support Ticket || Report a Player
? Happy Trucking ?

Hello there,

Sadly, we have not heard from you in 3 days nor has anyone posted on this topic. 

In order to keep our forums organized and easy to locate active topics, we will now be locking your topic and moving it to the Inactive section. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding my actions today, I will remain at your disposition via the Forum PM system.

Have an excellent day and thank you for understanding!

// Locked and Moved to Inactive.

Kindest Regards,

TFM DJ ccowie

TruckersMP Support

Hello there,

Due to this forum topic being inactive for a week and not wishing to be opened, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues and still require help, feel free to create a support ticket on the website and a Support member will help you from there. 

Kind Regards,

Savage

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics