Trucks with holes or DLC missing texture

WolfyInSky

Suggestion Name: Trucks with holes or DLC missing texture

Suggestion Description: make the DLC visibel so they are no holes or just white trucks

Any example images: it is hard to make a pic if i have all DLC's sorry but i think you know what i mean

Why should it be added?: We all love trucks and how they lock but some truck have big black holes in the midde of them. Mabey they is a way to put the parts in but are lock to buy or are not showing up in the service. So everyone can see a good looking truck whitout buying all dlc's. :3 no missing parts on truck to make screens better.

1496719378_signatures.png.bd7a0356eb0e76149810dcb4b16c4471.png

Hello @WolfyInSky,

First of all, thank you for taking your time to suggest how we should improve TruckersMP! It's greatly appreciated and shows that you care about this community and it's future. 

Now, unfortunately I have to inform you that a very similar suggestion already exists and is currently "Open for Discussion". This means you can express your personal opinion about it and contribute for it to be accepted.

You can find this suggestion here: 

Your suggestion will now be locked and moved to "Rejected" to keep our forum organized. 

Thanks,

Chris [PL] TruckersMP Community Moderator

//Locked & Moved to Rejected

• Thanks 1

banner