show how you drive

CherryyColaa

i think there should be a option in the Multiplayer to show how you are driving (Keyboard, Wheel or Controller) because sometimes i see people in Multiplayer using a Keyboard and driving in more dangerous Ways then People using Wheels to drive, maybe you are able to act in another way if you instantly can see that someone is driving with his Keyboard only then when someone with a Wheel passes you. Your thoughts on that?

Yeah it would be nice to see an icon next to a player's name if he/she is using keyboard only, mouse + keyboard, controller, or a steering wheel. If you'd like to suggest that, feel free to head over to the Suggestions board and make a topic there.

This is a good idea, but honestly, I think that all players must do his best while are driving, independent if they are using a keyboard or a steering wheel. If some player have difficulties to drive or keep his lane there are a arcade server to avoid problems... this is how I think it would be. But in reality this is too different, if you have more details about your suggestion please send it to the forum for suggestions: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/285-suggestions/   ?

28 minutes ago, Ouskiller said:

Yeah it would be nice to see an icon next to a player's name if he/she is using keyboard only, mouse + keyboard, controller, or a steering wheel. If you'd like to suggest that, feel free to head over to the Suggestions board and make a topic there.

Don't forget that there are differents configurations that affect to the drive: 

Stering wheel : different types of grades 900/540/180 , 900 is the perfect sensation, but °180 (almost all generic wheel) is like play with a joystick, it feels without complete control

Mouse: different type of  sensibility and DPI

Joystick: with force feedback and without forcefeedback

These factors make hard the idea to add a icon, there are too many hardware subtype with different configurations

My opinion is that if you drive at a speed that does not lead to accidents, you can drive from the keyboard as you drive with the steering wheel. 

And I also drive from time to time with the keyboard and at a normal speed (max 110km/h) you can not accident or overturn. I say that at a speed of 90km/h, the truck is driving very well. 

hUEKEmA.jpgspacer.pngspacer.png Discord Group  My Discord: Razvan#4428 Steam Group

76561198344422998.png

I think this is a great idea however if you stick to a normal speed it is very difficult to have an accident with or without a wheel. I also think the devs time could be used more efficiently as it is not essential or really necessary to see what someone is using to drive as they could also be targeted for not having a wheel as some people are very inconsiderate and rude however in this community it is a very very small minority 

5 hours ago, Fr0zR.- [CHILE] said:

This is a good idea, but honestly, I think that all players must do his best while are driving, independent if they are using a keyboard or a steering wheel. If some player have difficulties to drive or keep his lane there are a arcade server to avoid problems... this is how I think it would be. But in reality this is too different, if you have more details about your suggestion please send it to the forum for suggestions: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/285-suggestions/   ?

Don't forget that there are differents configurations that affect to the drive: 

Stering wheel : different types of grades 900/540/180 , 900 is the perfect sensation, but °180 (almost all generic wheel) is like play with a joystick, it feels without complete control

Mouse: different type of  sensibility and DPI

Joystick: with force feedback and without forcefeedback

These factors make hard the idea to add a icon, there are too many hardware subtype with different configurations

yea true but you can do something Like a little icon of a steering wheel and in there you can write the number of angle which are most used as you say 180, 540 and 900 so you can see how everyone is driving, even if everyone should try to drive as safe as possible still it would be helpfull sometimes, and otherwise you can se how good some people drive with keyboard so you can say "wow i wouldn't notice he is driving Keyboard looks like a wheel"

I sure will add this to suggestions thanks ^^ we will see if something will happen this way

2 minutes ago, [ABT] CherryyColaa said:

yea true but you can do something Like a little icon of a steering wheel and in there you can write the number of angle which are most used as you say 180, 540 and 900 so you can see how everyone is driving, even if everyone should try to drive as safe as possible still it would be helpfull sometimes, and otherwise you can se how good some people drive with keyboard so you can say "wow i wouldn't notice he is driving Keyboard looks like a wheel"

I sure will add this to suggestions thanks ^^ we will see if something will happen this way

Good luck with that suggestion! ? besides it would be nice have a "colour in the id" if is red is because you was recently baned, if is yellow is because u have a "few of bans" if is green is because u are clean, is just an idea haha

1 minute ago, Fr0zR.- [CHILE] said:

Good luck with that suggestion! ? besides it would be nice have a "colour in the id" if is red is because you was recently baned, if is yellow is because u have a "few of bans" if is green is because u are clean, is just an idea haha

uh yea as little ad ^^ to know who you need to care about more

I would like to see that next to your name when you press tab key. I would say that everyone should manually choose the type, I don't know if is technically possible to detect and display that information in game. Its a minor thing for sure and it would only serve as question answered when you are curious as to what the person in front of you is using to drive.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived