Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Add NCZs to ATS

Suggestion Name:  Add non collision zones to ATS

Suggestion Description: as above

Any example images:  N/A

Why should it be added?: I'm sure the majority of us who play on ATS are fed up colliding with one another. Obviously the ferry port needs one because you don't know if someone is about to teleport to the ferry.

Hello @CycleDave,

After discussion with my manager, I've came up to the conclusion that this topic should be mentioned in our bugs section, not suggestions. 

This is due to the fact, that American Truck Simulator already has no collisions zones in Areas like Garage, Companies etc. 

If you found an area where no collisions zone should be added (for example the ferry you've mentioned above), feel free to contact our developers in the "Bugs" section. 

For now, I'll be locking and rejecting this suggestion, to keep our forum organized. 

If you'll have any further questions, feel free to send me a private message and I'll try my best to explain it to you. 

Thanks,

Chris [PL] TruckersMP Community Moderator

//Locked & Moved to Rejected

banner