What do you think about the Ets2 community, specifically in trolls?

juanes2223

The ETS2MP community is simply amazing. The fact you can be parked in a random yard anywhere and another play will roll up and chat with you for a bit, then you go for a drive with them, and all of a sudden, out of nowhere, you’ve made new friends. It’s brilliant! 

As  for Trolls, well you’re gonna get them anywhere. No community is exempt from them, we have to just keep on reporting them and let the in place procedures take care of them ?

Very Best Wishes;

RB1988 ?

The people that participate within this community without the intention to troll are usually very friendly and helpful. The Staff are also really professional and understanding, however, the trolls are what make this mod a bad experience for me sometimes. Obviously, there isn't much that can be done apart from reporting them, however, it's still frustrating.

Trolls on this particular platform will always.....always get what they dish out in return simply due to how simple it is for people to record and/or report and have the person or persons punished.  I’d like to think that some times in the near future that we as a whole would not have to deal with any troll-like behaviour full stop but seeing a handful of players that have been dealt with in the past somehow finding a way back into the servers to troll other players even more is......worrying. 

Trolls only must be able to play at arcade server, I mean , if I get banned for second or third time, when the ban period passed I just only can enter to the arcade server for 1 month for example. The good thing on this is that truckersmp don't lose people, just move the bad players to servers with bad players, so they can learn about his bad behavior and starting to play at the good way!

The community is really great, you can talk or share your opinion, you can find many nice people here. Also TruckersMP Staff is great too. For me there's nothing to complain about.

However, the topic of trolls is very broad and there could be many, many long conversations about it. There are rules, you have to stick to them in order not to be punished and make the game more enjoyable, but well, some people don't understand, don't read or ignore them and then there is what is. For some people such a spoilage is obviously more fun than a quiet game and then *PUFF* big surprise that they was excluded from the game. Perhaps there are other reasons for the problem that they can't cope with and then they throw away anger in the gamę, but who knows. Unfortunately, they always are and will be but we have no influence on it. Only the moderators can punish them (and they're doing good job ^^) with the help of submissions and fight them anyway, but that's it. Don't ever try to dispute with trolls because for sure that will end really bad for you, or maybe for him. Or you'll find yourself out of the map and you won't know how it happened. :LUL:

The community in general is relatively good, the trolls we have in the game are people who don't have and don't even follow the general rules of the game and end up harming other people who want to play fun in-game. It's kind of impossible for you to break up the troll community because there are so many and not just here, but lots of other places, but the people who follow the rules really like the game and how it was designed.

Sadly we will find trolls in every corner of the internet with ETS2 being no exception. It can get extremely tiresome having to be on the receiving end of their antics, but as long as you keep yourself in the right by following the rules and having a recording handy, you'll be just fine! Safe trucking out there.

banner.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The community is amazing. Everytime someone needs help, You get the best response.In my opinion, I can't find a better community then this. I've had made so many friends through TMP, It's simply amazing. As for trolls, There not a big problem in the community. They only do little damage, Then they get kicked/banned. So they really can't stop us. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Trolls exist in every community, and I don't even consider them in the community.
When I think of the community, I think of the myriad of people who play for the sake of travel, who join the virtual companies to play in groups, the people who created TruckersMP from scratch, the people behind TruckersFM, the developers of mods.
Honestly, I think the ets2 community is one of the most beautiful that exists, not perfect, but which community is it?

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/17/2019 at 11:48 PM, BarkingRat said:

TBH the amount of trollers has decreased quite a lot these past two or three years. Trolling was on a whole another level after Europe 2 got switched from ghost mode to collision mode in the days of ETS2 MP but now the servers seem to be swamped by bad drivers rather than trollers.

They just grew up XD

// Steam || YouTube || Telegram @pasztet_blr || Discord pasztet_blr#5988 \\

4WZnYI3.png

Archived