Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

IRL jobs

towtrucker856

Good evening everyone in the ATS community, well what does everyone do for a living and what are your hobbies?

im a 29 year old truck driver from jersey i haul concrete slabs for big high rise building like hotels and apartment buildings in NYC 

im also a firefighter for 14 years going strong I’ve also one of the youngest guys that considered a life members witch is cool.

some of my hobbies is model trains and fishing I’m in the process of building a full blown layout train set, 

8 hours ago, towtrucker856 said:

Good evening everyone in the ATS community, well what does everyone do for a living and what are your hobbies?

im a 29 year old truck driver from jersey i haul concrete slabs for big high rise building like hotels and apartment buildings in NYC 

im also a firefighter for 14 years going strong I’ve also one of the youngest guys that considered a life members witch is cool.

some of my hobbies is model trains and fishing I’m in the process of building a full blown layout train set, 

Hey there!

You sound like an inspirational guy. I'm a 17 year old and I currently work for my own company which I started nearly 3 years ago. I work as the Managing Director for a medium sized hosting company which sells web hosting and game hosting services for games like Garry's Mod and CS: GO. As a hobby I like to play games (shooters, simulators and RPG's) and I also like to GoKart and watch Motorsports such as Formula 1.

I'm actually in the middle of changing careers, so to speak.

I was an aircraft mechanic, aiming to enroll in the army. Shift happens and I got chronically ill, which means I'm not anymore eligible for military service.

I have new plans, new goals and went back to school. Not so sure yet what I'm going to do with my life, but something people related most likely.

Archived