Friendly incident

Suggestion Name: Friendly Incident

Suggestion Description: Application that allows a refund on damages + an expense for damage to travel

Why should it be added?: Everything is being done to make this server as "realistic" as possible, there are often players, not drivers, who only drive to harm others and moderators have their work cut out to control everything.

As in real life, it happens to make mistakes, not for this reason then it is right to be banned, who signals because damaged is good, but I believe there must always be a sense of civilization, even in a game, because behind the game there are real people.

As in real life there is "amicable settlement of the accident" (in Italy it is called so), why not implement it in the game? I'm not a programmer and maybe I propose something absurd, how would it work? :
- In the event of an accident (exit from an intersection, or minor offenses, but which cause damage to others, the distracted driver can pretend nothing as often happens, or apologize to the injured party; the damage in turn and discretion may choose to report ( recording), whether to accept the apology without asking anything or if it is appropriate to see how sincere the apology is by asking for the compilation of the "friendly incident"
- As when you press the "TAB" you could create an app that makes a card appear, a card in which you request an immediate and fixed repayment of $ 30,000 + the coverage of all the damages that the truck and the merchandise reported in the accident , if the driver is distracted, confirm and click on "ok" the money passes to the injured party and he has no more chance of reporting the player.

I think it's a difficult job, but one that helps the community to report who is wrong on purpose and who not with malice, moreover it is probably a good way to lighten the work for the moderators and to make people interact more among themselves in a civil way, I hope to having given at least a draft idea, sorry for my bad English :)

• 4 months later...

This is not something that can be done unless we implement server-side economy, something which will not be implemented for a long time yet. It takes up a lot of our Developers' time to create such a system, and as we're all volunteers with a real-life besides TruckersMP, this can't be done after a week or so. I will have to reject it for now, as it's not possible currently, but we may revisit this suggestion lateron.

Rejected.

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions