Special Transport DLC Game Tag

Josh115

Question

Good morning together,

I hope that I'm right here.

I bought the Special Transport DLC ( Steam Link ) yesterday.
Now I have read somewhere that if you have over  50t cargo that you have to add "50 t" in your Game Tag.
Is that true? I read the rules and the looked through the forum but i couldn't find anything.
Also how do I change my Game Tag? I see a lot of people driving around with the Game Tag "GER" , "RUS", "FR" etc.

Thank you very much,
Joshua 

4 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, Josh115 said:

I bought the Special Transport DLC ( Steam Link ) yesterday.
Now I have read somewhere that if you have over  50t cargo that you have to add "50 t" in your Game Tag.

Hello @Josh115

Adding a tag / nationality [GER/FR] depends only on you,  isn't necessary on TruckersMP. 

Video: TruckersMP : How to change game tag

In Euro Truck Simulator 2 & American Truck Simulator you can see all jobs placed by the creator of the game - studio SCS Software.

The "Special Transport" DLC for both ETS2 and ATS is not supported and the trailers from this DLC are forbidden on the:tmp:.

Look: Supported DLCs by TruckersMP

Yours sincerely

MarkON (player-Veteran Driver)

Hello!

We are glad that your issue has be sloved.

However, I have to warn you that next time, please use our designated support section, where our highly trained supprt team will help and answer all your questions necessary.

Thanks, have a nice day!

Chris [PL] TruckersMP Community Moderator

//Locked & Moved to solved topics

banner