Serious discussion abt 90km/h

XL 25T

On 10/16/2019 at 3:16 AM, [GER]Bloodyryss said:

So you wanna invent and build a better Trucking Simulator then ETS 2 or ATS? Lets do it! No one stops you from doing better ... for now ETS 2 and ATS are the best and most realistic Truck driving Simulators on the market!

For the Rest ... Like the person some posts above said "normally" trucks have build in Limiters ... that they can get cracked is possible ... but that costs money and risks ... which are not in the game ... also no real truck driver would go above 100-110 km/h because it would be just too dangerous ... I mean most truck driver are already driving dangerous but the possibility to crash on 90 km/h is already high and I would say at 110 km/h the chance doubles ...

So if you like the danger and like to drive as you want ... you are free to use the arcade servers ... if you want to play a SIMULATION in a SIMULATION game then play on the SIMULATION server!

Why do you think the Arcade Server is empty? Because no real Simulation player wants to play on a Server with a crash risk of over 80% with only speeders and trolls ... so they stick to their realism Servers ... maybe some people dont like the 110 km/h limiter but I bet most of the realism lovers can get along with it ... while the speeders and trolls get on the Simulation servers because they know they are under numbered and even they dont want to only play with others of their alike!

In the past, the 150 km/h server had more people than the 90km/h server. Why would you ignore that fact.

On 11/10/2019 at 9:33 AM, szykaro23 said:

In my opinion, the speed limit that we have currently is enough. Speed above 100 is quite hard to control :P 

I'd say in long and straight high-way with no other traffic,  it's very easy to control. Just watch for the curves and speed down. That's what I always do. I drive at 120 does not mean I dont step on brake.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/28/2019 at 4:25 PM, Scania LTD l Fezz l Owner said:

I tend to do long distance jobs at 50mph with the exception of hitting the odd hill here and there.I find that 50mph is the perfect speed to enjoy the scenery. Furthermore, at this speed I'm able to adjust to situations that can develop quite quickly such as truckers pulling out infront of you. The faster you're going the more likely you are to have an accident. Weather you cause it, or someone else has. Personally I think if youy want to do over this speed limit, arcade servers exist for your leisure.

I drive cars. In real life 50 mph (not kph) appears fast enough to me, which I have to concentrate on the lane and other cars. But in ATS and ETS, driving at 50 mph needs much less concentration.

On 10/13/2019 at 10:36 PM, ZakYeen said:

What does Train Sim or TSW do? They're simulators, they try to simulate what it would be like to work in these areas. ETS2 does the same. It tries its best to simulate what it would be like to be an international truck driver in Europe. Also, I'm well aware that it's not just truck fans that play the game. I myself am a huge AvGeek, I love planes and I play a lot of XPlane here and there, but why should that make a difference? It's in the server for a reason. They want to keep some realism in the MP experience, whilst keeping the threat to carnage down low. In MP platforms like VATSim, if you break the speed limits in Ascent/Descent zones (eg: the general speed for under 5,000ft is an IAS of 200kts), you can be kicked and banned. It's to keep the realism of what pilots would have to do. This is similar to what TruckersMP are trying to do. Keep the realism, but also keep the fun. 

I play trainsimulator as well. And always drive 5 kph lower than the speed limit.  I treat ETS and ATS casual.

On 11/22/2019 at 8:49 AM, Joao Rodrigues said:

From a realistic perspective, one should drive only at a speed and in a way that one can constantly control the vehicle.

To stay in control of a vehicle, the speed should be adapted to the

• road conditions,
  • traffic conditions,
  • visibility conditions and
  • weather conditions.

Additionally,

• personal (driving) abilities and
  • the vehicles characteristics and load

should be considered, regardless of server-sided or locally given speed limits (the latter are set based on ideal weather conditions).

These requirements determine how one should drive to ensure maximum safety on the road for all road traffic participants (= players).

If all vehicles travel at the same or a similar speed, the chances to cause an accident are drastically reduced.

Besides of that, I think it is a dangerous reasoning to think that it would be more safe to drive long distances at a higher speed to use less time. At higher speed the brain receives more input at a time but consequently tires correspondingly faster.

From my experience, one way to travel in a safe manner is to drive at a reasonable speed (see above) and to regular take a break.

A lack of time is not a legit reason to drive fast. Especially in light of the fact that similar jobs with different route lengths can be chosen from, such behavior must rather be regarded as reckless driving.

If one has only a limited amount of time available, I suggest to

• choose a job with a shorter distance,
  • split a long route into several parts to finish them at more convenient times or
  • drive on a server where no other road traffic participant can be harmed (e.g. arcade server).

The engine power of a vehicle therefore should not  be chosen by the maximum speed possible but rather by the specifications of the load and the chosen route.

On 11/21/2019 at 8:37 PM, MadCowTransport said:

I totally agree that 120 kmph is perfect for the speed limit. The only people who can't stay in control of their trucks at that speed, on a highway - at least, are people who are extremely bad at driving. And if they're extremely bad at driving they should probably get a time out either way before being allowed in an online server. I mean let's be serious, this game's driving model is incredibly forgiving. It's quite arcadey and simple and if you honestly can't handle 120 kmph in this game then you're probably playing the wrong game and should try a walking or cycling simulator instead or something.

On 12/1/2019 at 8:18 AM, DubbelDraaiDeur said:

@Ouskiller

You totaly missed the point here. SCS is tweaking their physics for SP, not MP and i'll be honnest, I have over 1500hrs, 75% of it is in singleplayer, and I can't remember having any issue with physics being broken (in singleplayer). Why? Because I know how to properly drive ingame.

Tho i'm not gonna argue physics are not an issue in multiplayer, cause they are, but that is not at SCS to fix, because they have nothing to do with MP.

And the video you showed is another example on how to NOT drive a truck. Dude, you're cornering @140?! "scratching your paint" hahaha. What do you expect? Why don't you start playing the game as you supposed to, as a sim!

You'll see, life in the land of physics is gonna be alot better if you behave! I promise!

Note, my best guess as for the reason you did not flip your truck, is cause you probably have all your suspension settings set to max stifness, and that is clearly visable since the cab, chassis and trailer are barely moving or tilting. And you probably hauling an empty trailer, because you are at 140 from 110 in notime. Hence you did not flip over. That gives me an indication you cannot be bothered at all when it comes to the simulation aspect of the game. So again, I don't understand why you complain and blame SCS for the physics when as far as I can see you cannot be bothered to drive like you supposed to.

I read through everyone's post carefully.

To sum up some useful idea, single player mode is a good simulator because it contains ai traffic. You drive in the flow at 90kmph is totally comfortable. HOWEVER,  if you choose multiplayer mode, as it removes all the traffic, it loses some features of a simulator, you should acknowledge that the full-simulator speed limit isn't suitable for the half-simulator. 

To determine the best speed limit for the multiplayer mode, the principle is to keep safe. On a long straight highway, keep 120 is very easy. While on national roads, you can limit the speed to 100. On these winding roads I mostly keep my speed under 90.

5 hours ago, XL 25T said:

When both servers were not full, 150 server still had more players than 90 server.

There hasn't been a 90 server for years, EU#1 was 110 limited, same as Simulation ones now. What I'm trying to say is that clearly, it's not about the speed limits, but about the population. The biggest server will always have more players than the other ones. That's why the 150 Km/h EU#2 had more players before, that's why the 110 Km/h Simulation 1 has more players now. That's why people who don't like to speed used EU#2, that's why people who like to speed use Sim1 now.

5 hours ago, XL 25T said:

To determine the best speed limit for the multiplayer mode, the principle is to keep safe. On a long straight highway, keep 120 is very easy. While on national roads, you can limit the speed to 100. On these winding roads I mostly keep my speed under 90.

The problem is that there's only so many ways to limit speeds in MP. The way the developers found is to set a max speed when inside city limits and a higher one when outside city limits. If speed limits could be set in a per-road basis, they'd probably have tried it already. With this, setting a 120-130 Km/h speed limit thinking only of long straight highways would never work. Because there's no way to put different limits on other roads, meaning that most people would go at 120-130 Km/h everywhere. Same as they did when the limit was 150 km/h.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2019 at 4:12 PM, Explore Transport said:

I know I have been blamed for accidents when rear ended when cruising at the speed limit and accused of blocking, yet when they pass me, they will pass me 3 or 4 times on the same road after crashing and reloading saves.  this makes me wander as when I cruise by, how long they actually take to get the job done.  4 hours from one end to another for me, probably 5 hours for someone who keeps reloading a save. 

so why oh why do they go so fast when the trucks simply can not handle those kind of speeds?

I love doing 80/90 kph, having players pass me multiple times (often crashing and reloading saves, like you said), only for me to finish my delivery before them.

On 11/27/2019 at 5:25 PM, [VIVA] SilentSquads said:

You need to take into consideration if people use a wheel or keyboard etc because this makes a massive difference to their driving

Not really.  As someone that started playing the game with a keyboard and a shitty laptop before finally upgrading and getting a wheel, it's entirely possible to play the game with the lowest physics settings using a keyboard and without causing accidents. If a player can't adapt for their own method of control, it's no one elses fault but their own.

I feel the probationary period is an excellent idea and should put that into suggestions as I feel it would be an amazing thing kind of like CSGO where you can only play a certain amount of times a day in competitive. But I feel raising the speed limit will make it to where a lot of drivers will lose control. If you look at it now all the ramming blocking etc which is most due to people taking corners at high speeds. I feel making the speed go back to 120 will only increase the amount of accidents. On the last note I feel like at 110 you can still overtake people, I feel like I do it all the time. 

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2020 at 12:26 PM, [Lima-COO] Stubborn said:

I completely get your points you made and sometimes share a few of them. However I disagree that 8x4 tractor units are to be used more for high speed stability - I feel that they're more built to accommodate larger payloads which obviously need higher braking capacity and stability. 

While it is true that 8x4 trucks are used for the load capacity (since axles have weight limits, generally more axles=more weight), but a longer wheelbase does actually affect your vehicle stability at speed.  The shorter the truck the better it will turn and maneuver, so at highway speeds a shorter truck will be a bit more twitchy than a long one.

On 1/13/2020 at 9:27 PM, TheCreepyTruckr said:

While it is true that 8x4 trucks are used for the load capacity (since axles have weight limits, generally more axles=more weight), but a longer wheelbase does actually affect your vehicle stability at speed.  The shorter the truck the better it will turn and maneuver, so at highway speeds a shorter truck will be a bit more twitchy than a long one.

Ah yes I didn't think of that hehe, thanks for correcting me :)

On 10/13/2019 at 6:11 AM, XL 25T said:

I am a 120kph long distance driver.  I think 120kph is the best speed for me to remain safety while enjoying driving.

update It was the speed limiter being turned on in some updates that made think the speed limit reduced again.

1. At 120kph player have more intensive feedback and interaction with the game. You have to watch the road and control the speed, while at 90kph you can safely drive through most winding roads. Also at 120, your brain receives more information at a time, which stimulate your brain to be active. It's very very easy to get sleepy at 90, because the scenery repeats, and you have nothing more than one thumb to use during driving (controller).

2. I used to drive 1800-2000 km before getting tired, but as the speed limit dropped 110, I could only do 1200-1500km and now at speed of 90,  1000km is my maximum range. There is less fun when the mileage decreases.

3. At a maximum speed limit of 120, you re able to choose to overtake people, or be overtaken. This add more participation to the game where you have to watch the mirrors, keep driving strictly in the lane, use your high beam and whistle. Further, due to speed difference, you can meet people on the road,  group up and make friends.  At 90, everyone keeps a certain distance forever.

4. A wide speed range provide different choices for trucks. The 8*4 truck accelerates slow but is much more steady at high speeds, and has a great brake force. If the speed is limited to 90, whats the point of choosing 8*4 trucks.

5. about ramming. Many players suffer from ramming including me. Now the administrators seemed to find a good way to reduce this - limiting the speed. For a better understanding, let me take an example. Do you think banning all games with blood, sex and violence is a good solution  for all?

Here I provide some ideas. First, new players should have a certain online mileage of probation period during which he should not get a ban. The probation period can be set in a separate server or in the normal servers. Second, making the online report effective. If most online reports become operative on that day, the rammers will be more cautious.

I know there must be objections, so I dont appeal to raise the speed limit to 120. I just suggest you put the Arcade server to the top and set it to 4500 people max.

That post gave me urinal infection. Bcs the speedometer writes 125km, you feel safe in 120? Right, the 8x4 is ONLY for special "overweight", "oversized" transportation. NOT for racing. It made with slow gearbox bcs it pull what all the rest are unable to pull. It must be slow. The slower is, the stronger gears has, the more powerful differential has, the best grip on the road and the better pulling of the trailer. It also provides stability. So, if you are dreaming about 8x4 and 120, well...wake up. Cover yourself, close the window its winter and pls remove your socks. 

Also the 8x4 strictly (from the law) NEVER reaches the 90km. Has strictly 80km with the limiter in 85. Its a puller, not a racer. 

Over 90km its useless. If you wanna overpass, wait to get to a downhill or just stay behind the other truck. The trucks are NOT allowed to overpass just for fun. They create troubles, problems, pain and headaches only....also mamy times death follows and here a report and a ban. 

Everyone MUST keep a certain a distance 70m to 100m. 

If there's less fun when the km limit is decreased then go play dirt, nfs, colin mcrae, forza...etc.

At 120km with 40t or 50t truck, the brain receives nothing, no info, null, nada, zero. At 90km the point IS to drive safely. 

Please check the speed limits, the braking distance x km/h, check the laws, then do a small test, use telemetry and some nice tools to measure the distances, braking time and etc and then we talk again about safety and the rest. 

I'm also a fast driver. When the limit was 150, I usually drove 150, now it's 110, and I usually drive 110. There's a huge misconception in the community that ALL players who drive fast are bad drivers and always get into accidents. That is simply not true. While I do believe that you are more likely to get into an accident if you are driving at higher speeds, I also believe that part of the reason for this is carelessness rather than just driving fast. Yes, yes, driving fast can be considered careless, but it depends on the situation. If I am passing by someone and the road is narrow or curvy, I will obviously slow down because 1) I myself don't want to crash or flip and 2) I don't want to get in an accident with someone else and ruin their experience. This is the difference between the "careful speeders" and the "selfish speeders". I only drive in these unrealistic speeds when the roads are mostly empty and linear because it's just super empty. How often do I get in accidents? Not very often. As a side note, I also try to avoid the C-D road.

I just wanted to make everyone aware that there ARE people who both speed AND have a bit of game sense and courtesy at the same time (crazy, right?). I also want to mention that I totally support TMP's road to simulation- us careful speeders are not here to hinder advancement of this community, we just have a different style when getting from point A to B, but respect and support the correct style as well.

With all this being said, I loved driving 150 with collisions, but I am also OK with driving 110 with collisions. I (and the other "careful speeders") feel like 90km/h would be too slow, and I think the people involved in the decision of the 110km/h limit knew that. They tried to find a middle ground, so I think we should respect that whilst keeping our own opinions. 

2 hours ago, BeaverTG said:

I'm also a fast driver. When the limit was 150, I usually drove 150, now it's 110, and I usually drive 110. There's a huge misconception in the community that ALL players who drive fast are bad drivers and always get into accidents. That is simply not true. While I do believe that you are more likely to get into an accident if you are driving at higher speeds, I also believe that part of the reason for this is carelessness rather than just driving fast. Yes, yes, driving fast can be considered careless, but it depends on the situation. If I am passing by someone and the road is narrow or curvy, I will obviously slow down because 1) I myself don't want to crash or flip and 2) I don't want to get in an accident with someone else and ruin their experience. This is the difference between the "careful speeders" and the "selfish speeders". I only drive in these unrealistic speeds when the roads are mostly empty and linear because it's just super empty. How often do I get in accidents? Not very often. As a side note, I also try to avoid the C-D road.

I just wanted to make everyone aware that there ARE people who both speed AND have a bit of game sense and courtesy at the same time (crazy, right?). I also want to mention that I totally support TMP's road to simulation- us careful speeders are not here to hinder advancement of this community, we just have a different style when getting from point A to B, but respect and support the correct style as well.

With all this being said, I loved driving 150 with collisions, but I am also OK with driving 110 with collisions. I (and the other "careful speeders") feel like 90km/h would be too slow, and I think the people involved in the decision of the 110km/h limit knew that. They tried to find a middle ground, so I think we should respect that whilst keeping our own opinions. 

Dude you are tiring. You can't convince nobody. First you had 150 and then now you say 110 bcs the TMP said MAX 110...BUT...MAX 110km doesn't mean that you should reach it.....and you feel proud by trying to avoid collisions and blablabla...bla. Yeah sure. Maybe scs should also releash a special series of vehicles for you and your kind. With rocket trucks, dragsters, flying trucks, spinning trucks, monster trucks, destruction arena type trucks and all the nice super exaggerated vehicles. Right...

90km is boring but 110 or 150 yeah its super. I wonder if you really have seen a real truck on the road. By the gay, allow me to remind you that the game's name is euro TRUCK SIMULATOR and not euro crash test truck or something similar to it. 

If you can't stand what that game is made for, then you should NOT be here by taking the place in-game of someone else who would like to playing in one of the servers (talking always about the server you play mister) the correct way in a "simulation" game and one more to enter a truck simulator in MP, which means that the specific person is looking to interact together with the rest players in a simulating way. 

I really didnt appreciate that "confession" and for sure I'll keep an eye on you to make sure that we will NEVER meet up on the road. Get in mind or go single player and there mod it and drive with 500km/t if you want until your truck will open a hole in your monitor and will jump out. 

Now tell us that you play with keyboard or mouse amongst the 110km to finish it once and for all. 

Btw2, you cannot predict if the empty roads you claim that you drive with high speed will still be empty at every single second as that it depends also from the player's last save before the exit. That means that a player could appear middle of a road (for any reason f.ex.game crash, alt-f4 exit...etc), on a side or wherever you might be and at that specific time you will do a magical trick, it could be also possible to meet other player that will appear and you possibly didnt check.

The winter mode makes it even more difficult and more dangerous. It gives 150% up for a collision to happen out of blue. Like i said with those high speeds it would be more wise if you guys would: either stay in one server (f.eks. Sim1 with collisions or arcade without collissions, where you can make it even a falcon x ready for mars if you want), either to go single player and nobody would report you, you wouldnt destroy nobody's game time, you wouldnt ruin nobody's the day, you wouldnt irritate the players around and everyone would be happy by enjoying his game time.

I also want to mention that I totally support TMP's road to simulation- us careful speeders are not here to hinder advancement of this community, we just have a different style

Dude what are you writing here? How can you support the rules when you oppose them? When you stand against them by running on the top limit nonstop? And what? You the careful speeders??? And you just have different style? Wha...what are you really saying??? Can you understand what you write here? You are just saying contradictory things. There's nothing here that writes that you can top speed in a "respectful way". Dude thats a stephen king's scenario written in a very bad way. 

Btw3: mate if i would be a gm, now you would be able to play ONLY SP and that would happened with your written confession here. Just saying... 

Think of it...as long as nobody yet reported you and you have still the right to drive here. 

Still...kind greetings

ReierV8 

Troms Cargo AS

19 hours ago, BeaverTG said:

There's a huge misconception in the community that ALL players who drive fast are bad drivers and always get into accidents. That is simply not true. While I do believe that you are more likely to get into an accident if you are driving at higher speeds, I also believe that part of the reason for this is carelessness rather than just driving fast. Yes, yes, driving fast can be considered careless, but it depends on the situation.

To safely control a vehicle, the velocity must be adjusted to several conditions, which are:

• road conditions,
  • traffic conditions,
  • visual conditions,
  • weather conditions as well as
  • personal abilities and
  • characteristics of the vehicle and the load.

Consequently, a player that drives at a velocity that does not consider all of the above conditions bears a significant higher risk to lose control of his vehicle.
I believe the term "careful speeder" however is illogical, as driving at excessive velocity is not a careful behavior.

If a players action is regarded as reckless or careless is rather a question of his intention, as the same action can be executed intentional (on purpose) or unintentional (careless).

On 2/1/2020 at 9:59 PM, ReierV8 said:

Dude you are tiring. You can't convince nobody.

I believe you're talking to yourself in the mirror. I can tell you're unable to have a civil debate, your heart must be racing. However, for the sake of my entertainment, I'm willing to put that aside.

First you had 150 and then now you say 110 bcs the TMP said MAX 110...BUT...MAX 110km doesn't mean that you should reach it

Freedom of choice, ever heard that? Everyone has the right to play however they like as long as they're in the boundary of the rules. If we weren't supposed to be speeding, they could've limited the speed down to 90km/h as they already did with 110km/h.

Since you seem to be abiding to the rules, let me quote them for you, maybe that will get you freshen up:

Speeding, while allowed, is not recommended. Speeding can lead to accidents and therefore factor in a punishment decision.

Meanwhile, §2.5 states otherwise, it states:

Driving in such a way that is considered unsafe and that puts other players in danger, driving backwards, ignoring traffic lights and road signage, speeding, racing other users (except for the Arizona race track), ignoring other players and rules.

The staff team seems to be perplexed and indecisive as to how they approach this delicate matter, however, you do seem to make up your mind despite what the rules state, which isn't wise, for the sake of your future-planning. The million dollar question is this: is speeding allowed or not? That's a question we'll wait for the staff team to answer themselves, they needn't have representatives such as you, Your Majesty, ReierV8.

By the gay, allow me to remind you that the game's name is euro TRUCK SIMULATOR and not euro crash test truck or something similar to it. 

Maybe scs should also releash a special series of vehicles for you and your kind. With rocket trucks, dragsters, flying trucks, spinning trucks, monster trucks, destruction arena type trucks and all the nice super exaggerated vehicles. Right...

Funny that you say that, while our supposedly immersive MP client here, has already added a slippery car, allowing the very people you seem to despise, to drift and drive around Calais, hitting every other truck along the way, in a trucking sim game! How dare they! Am I right? No need to add anything else, it's already there. Too much for immersion and simulation, in a trucking game, huh? Oh, and for your simulation, we do have non-collision areas and empty roads, the realism and immersion here is already through the roof, wow!

If you can't stand what that game is made for, then you should NOT be here by taking the place in-game of someone else who would like to playing in one of the servers (talking always about the server you play mister) the correct way in a "simulation" game and one more to enter a truck simulator in MP, which means that the specific person is looking to interact together with the rest players in a simulating way. 

Less than a year in this community, and you're already telling people what to do. You're not a GM yet, and with that attitude, the position of Translator will be your best achievement. I believe you won't last long in the team. It seems to me you don't know what the term "liberty" means, especially legally. You're already contradicting yourself at this point, you're telling BeaverTG here that he shouldn't be playing the game because he's speeding In a trucking game? Yet... we do have a car, in a trucking sim game? And the car isn't supposed to be there? If we follow your logic, it would seem to us that TMP does not stand the game! I'm quite surprised. I'm sure it's "simulating" to drive past cars and into trucks in non-collision areas.

I really didnt appreciate that "confession" and for sure I'll keep an eye on you to make sure that we will NEVER meet up on the road. Get in mind or go single player and there mod it and drive with 500km/t if you want until your truck will open a hole in your monitor and will jump out. 

You need not worry about anyone, leave that to the staff team, which obviously you're not a part of. Why should he play singleplayer to only drive at a high speed when the singleplayer is entirely full of immersion and realism which TMP is clearly far from? It's the other way around. However, you won't see me lecturing people on how they should play the game. Everyone is free to do as they like, long as they don't break a rule, which at this point, BeaverTG hasn't.

Now tell us that you play with keyboard or mouse amongst the 110km to finish it once and for all. 

There are members of the staff team who use mouse and keyboard, what's your point? You used to play with a mouse and keyboard and now that you recently bought a steering wheel you feel better than others so you're obliged to talk down on them? In fact, players who drive with mouse keyboard have more experience and bigger balls than most of us who drive with steering wheels.

Btw2, you cannot predict if the empty roads you claim that you drive with high speed will still be empty at every single second as that it depends also from the player's last save before the exit. That means that a player could appear middle of a road (for any reason f.ex.game crash, alt-f4 exit...etc), on a side or wherever you might be and at that specific time you will do a magical trick, it could be also possible to meet other player that will appear and you possibly didnt check.

Anyone who has been here for a while knows well to drive with their player tab open to 1) "predict empty roads" and 2) catch players who hit-and-run. This is not real life, if you know what you're doing, crashing into others won't be a problem you'll have to deal with. BeaverTG clearly stated that after years of playing TMP he hasn't been punished for speeding or any malicious behavior. I second his statement, I too have been speeding here and there, and I'm far from breaking any rule, I know better than speeding past traffic jams or in populated areas.

Dude what are you writing here? How can you support the rules when you oppose them? When you stand against them by running on the top limit nonstop? And what? You the careful speeders??? And you just have different style? Wha...what are you really saying??? Can you understand what you write here? You are just saying contradictory things. There's nothing here that writes that you can top speed in a "respectful way". Dude thats a stephen king's scenario written in a very bad way. 

As mentioned above, the rules are equivocal when it comes to speeding, thus it's better that we don't make biased assumptions to further support our play-styles as of yet and wait for a clear statement from the staff team.

In the meantime, open the window and breath in some air, cool off. Your life doesn't depend on this one rule. Reckless drivers already have other ways of disrupting the "immersive experience" for us without speeding, think smarter, not harder.

Lastly, I said it before, and I will say it again, the rules will never effect anyone with intentions to break the them, the rules will always effect those who follow them, after all that's why they're called "rule-breakers", because they do break them.

27 minutes ago, ReierV8 said:

Come on, let me guess. Im sure it took you if not the whole day, then enough time to figure out what you gonna write.

1st, im not american or british. 

2nd, i guess daddy invested enough to buy you a pc and many games. Right? 

3rd, trust me the air we have in Norway...you wish you would have that in your trumpland.

4th, are you really hanging from a title? Veteran driver and the rest funny titles i read? Seriously? You find yourself old and wise bcs you are here more than a year? So, according to you the older and more. Fancy title you have, the more wise you are? Hmm...

Now if i last or not here for a long time, really i dont care much you know. Im not intending to end up super geek for any reason, neither i have something to dk with all these here except of driving...and avoiding to irritate other players around me in-game. Im just chilling here, wasting my time in that well made game, but about my profession...even in-game, i like to do it as it is. Well thats all.

Oh oh...btw, if im a good or a bad guy...you know. I believe im ENOUGH old and much older that you ofc, to have a well built-up perception, so well that i can understand what bothers, destroys, annoying and irritates the players around me who try to simulate the game the way it is. So yeah...(enough said here too). 

About the racing part, you and the rest "safe" (driving always on the limit recklessly) racers, i hope i wont get you around me as im gonna report asap (null tolerance). 

About my driving setup, we can compare our machines if thats what you makes you feel better. Im sure you gonna disappoint yourself once again. Show off is not everything in life and about you, your avatar is 1000 words. 

Now as i dont want to spoil that topic with "out of topic nonsensical words" and its the last time i write a tekst like that, i will tell you 3 only things.

1. Try to behave properly in-game its not NFS or any other racing.

2. You see more and more player start to complain about the "racing" part. 3. Coincidence? Not everyone will tolerate that "diva" behavior of yours in-game. 

Have fun and try to keep 90km/h with no collissions.

...if you want to add something ekstra about the topic or anything else, pls send me a PM. Of course im always open for nice discussions. Lets not spoil every topic here. Its not fair for the people inside this forum. 

A truck is a working tool, it is meant to be slow, it pulls tons, it transports goods, its not a toy, neither a racing car, nor a crash test dummy.

Med vennlig hilsen

ReierV8 

Troms Cargo AS

From what I've seen in previous posts, I expected you to take it personal but not this extent, I'm obliged to call the fire department at this point. My response was primarily focused on your opinion of TMP's policies. In contrast, your response is heavily influenced by sheer will to try to offend me (I might add, you failed miserably at that) simply because I rubbed the soft spot, I love the smell of salt in the sea, Fisherman.

No one has really mentioned anything about being British, American, Swahili or Norwegian, nor did anyone "show off" or brag about titles. This is a debate about the speed limitations that TMP has imposed, not anything else. I merely responded accordingly to you, a little taste of your own medicine. You might need to go through my reply once again, since the human mind can't think properly when they're in a moment of anger. Thought I would have a civil debate over here, but it seems to me you'd rather let your emotions have a firm grip on you like TMP's fantasy of simulation and realism already did.

"Try to behave properly [in-game its not NFS or any other racing]"

"That post gave me urinal infection."

Says much about the nature of your usual conversations.

Happy fishing, enjoy the salt o/. (It's free after all.)

Hello,

After further investigation of this thread, We've decided to close it and move it to archives due to toxic behavior in the conversations.

If you disagree with any rules or changes such as the Speed limits, please send a feedback ticket via https://truckersmp.com.feedback to contact our management team.

Kind regards,

Chris [PL] TruckersMP Community Moderator

//Locked & Moved to archives

banner

Archived