Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Usernames and Player ID's in wing mirrors.

BunniGal

Suggestion Name:
Wing Mirrors show player usernames and ID's

Suggestion Description:
When in the cab of your truck it is impossible to identify other trucks coming up behind you, if this truck breaks a rule and immediately exits the game they can go unpunished even if you have a recording, It should be possible for us to identify the name and player ID of trucks in our trucks wing mirrors so we know exactly who is who if any problems with this player arise.

Any example images: 
Here is a video showcasing an issue I have seen a few times and been victim of myself, trolls will ram a truck and immediately exit the game making it impossible to file a report as the player can not be identified due to no visible name or player ID on your recording.

Why should it be added?:

It it very easy for trolls to get away with rule breaking if they do what is demonstrated in my video, having the ability to see other players names and player ID in the wing mirrors of your truck will allow these rule breakers to be punished accordingly. I have noticed a few times rammers exiting the game immediately after doing it and bypassing any punishment for the offence. If we are able to see names and ID's in our mirrors while driving our trucks it will allow us to provide a valid argument with evidence of the offence so these trolls will not go unpunished.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Hello again!

Thank you for changing the format of your suggestion.

It will now be reviewed by our Community Management Team and you will receive a message informing you about further steps that will be taken with your suggestion.

Have a good day,

Chris [PL] TruckersMP Community Moderator

banner

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Due to performance reasons, we won't be moving forward with this suggestion. A solution to this already is to drive with the scoreboard open, as that would be valid in a report due to showing the distance of everyone.

In addition, if the player exits the game, you can already see his/her name in the 'History' section of the tab menu which keeps everyone for up to 60 seconds after leaving your streaming area.

Regards.

• HaulieCry 1

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial