ATS v1.36 BETA

[TR-Team]*EM_Edmund

Hello there

As a formality, it is worth adding

Unpublished by SCS Software but currently available in the game:

• Dealer International (it is not possible to buy at the moment)? but it's a tip that: International LoneStar coming soon?

qMnpCav.png

• New cargo: "harvester" (16 t). Can be found in Freight market:tCpWbg2.png

• Quality selection. Antialiasing (SMAA), Normal maps. Before was on/off. Now: 

Antialiasing (SMAA): DIsabled/Low/Medium/High/Ultra

Normal maps: DIsabled/Low/High

Spoiler

MiK5ifv.png

I like new thing "Avoid pins for GPS navigation" -  it's a very useful feature. Can be easily avoid chosen road/localization.

Spoiler

kes2x0S.png

Have a nice testing

MarkON (player-Veteran Driver)

I was excited to see the hopper bottom added.  It'll be cool to be able to pull that around in game.  That and the bulk feed trailer will make for more varied cargo to the various farms around the map.  Looks like a nice update even though SCS is downplaying it in their blog.  I meant to check out the redesigned cities while I had it installed but forgot to do that.

17 hours ago, MarkON said:

Hello there

As a formality, it is worth adding

Unpublished by SCS Software but currently available in the game:

• Dealer International (it is not possible to buy at the moment)? but it's a tip that: International LoneStar coming soon?

qMnpCav.png

• New cargo: "harvester" (16 t). Can be found in Freight market:tCpWbg2.png

• Quality selection. Antialiasing (SMAA), Normal maps. Before was on/off. Now: 

Antialiasing (SMAA): DIsabled/Low/Medium/High/Ultra

Normal maps: DIsabled/Low/High

Reveal hidden contents

MiK5ifv.png

I like new thing "Avoid pins for GPS navigation" -  it's a very useful feature. Can be easily avoid chosen road/localization.

Reveal hidden contents

kes2x0S.png

Have a nice testing

MarkON (player-Veteran Driver)

That's definitely amazing! I would update and try these stuffs later on and thanks for your information :)

TR TEAM | DRIVER

76561198419392120.png

14 hours ago, TTwerty said:

I read something about not being able to do Pink Ribbon event in the beta so be aware of that before you upgrade!

Yes   once  you upgrade you cant roll back  you profile so be careful   word of warning first - avoid this Beta if you are planning on completing any more deliveries in Pink Ribbon Event - it's not supported on 1.36 and you WON'T be able to go back to any older version of the game with a profile modified by the 1.36 version of the game.

Source:  https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/ under latest news tab on lower right 

Is anyone having issues with the truck is like hitting something that isnt there, like some curbs are now huge in height when it comes to regs. but what im saying is ill be driving straight down a road and it acts like im dragging or bottoming out. I use NO mods or anything besides the stock game. Any help is appreciated. I drive a 389 basically stock. And it is the truck with the issue cause i tried without trailer and still same issues

I played around with the beta a couple days ago. It was pretty good and the new features are nice. I love the updated lowboy cargos and two new trailers. That wheat trailer has been long overdue. ;)

Also, those two new “hidden” dealerships look awesome. Hope we hear something about a new truck soon.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

• 2 weeks later...

I think the most interesting thing of 1.36 is the drivers/truck/trailers map, it can help the company owner (which is the player) control the hole company (although I never use it except I want to drive someone's truck?).

I know you have also upgrade 1.36, so what do you think about it?

On 11/8/2019 at 4:56 PM, [Chenxi/400]*Air Canada said:

I think the most interesting thing of 1.36 is the drivers/truck/trailers map, it can help the company owner (which is the player) control the hole company (although I never use it except I want to drive someone's truck?).

I know you have also upgrade 1.36, so what do you think about it?

What surprised me was the new trailers both ownable and not ownable. And due to the new support of DX11, the graphic quality has been enhanced to a new level. But, due to the high quality of graphics, my computer cannot load the scenarios for me on time when flying fast via CAM 0. Perhaps it should have more optimization. All in all, it's good enough because I'm using my poor laptop :sad:

TR TEAM | DRIVER

76561198419392120.png

TMP knows about 1.36 just going to take time adding in all the non collision zones etc, far as I know 1-2 trucks will be available soon and 1.36 is the start of the new graphic's and 1.37 going to finnish the graphic's off next year I can not say the trucks will be available before Chrissy but yes 2 are on the way the sounds have been completed and they are in the finishing process but I do know that TEXAS  has been confirmed that it be 1 DLC not split in any way so ATS since first release has come a very long way remember just having CALI, NEV to play in now we have Trailers to buy,, Washington,oregan,arizona,mexico now Utah we are growing :)

Archived