Where will your ProMods HQ be?

ZakYeen

Made this thread for people to tell where they will be basing their HQs out of, so we can see which city/town is more popular than others! 

For me, I'll be basing my company, Tiernan Logistics LTD, out of Wexford in Ireland, that is until there's an update to bring more towns to Ireland and I'll hopefully be able to headquarter my company in my home town! :D

3 hours ago, ZakYeen said:

For me, I'll be basing my company, Tiernan Logistics LTD, out of Wexford in Ireland, that is until there's an update to bring more towns to Ireland and I'll hopefully be able to headquarter my company in my home town! :D

Looks like there is more to Ireland, than just Wexford, but I don't know which cities have garages.

Take a look at this map if you have never tried, or don't have promods installed at a moment, it can provide some preview of what to expect:

Promods Europe

If I will start from scratch, certainly it will not be anywhere in UK, becuase I just can't  properly drive with right hand drive trucks, I would get forced to for few innitial quick jobs.

It looks like my home city is on the map - Trnava, Slovakia ?

On 10/10/2019 at 8:36 AM, ZakYeen said:

Made this thread for people to tell where they will be basing their HQs out of, so we can see which city/town is more popular than others! 

i'm staying in Milano recently, maybe will move it to Barcelona 

Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus

Kuzey Kıbrıs Türk Cumhuriyeti

Archived