Add "Back to the Top"

F0rmula1

I think there is a project that we can improve in our forum now.

It's adding a "back to the top" button to the forum's operating interface.

When we look up a community post, we see the bottom post. If we want to see the topic again, we can only rely on the middle mouse button. To be honest, it's a little troublesome.

So, I hope that TruckersMP's team can optimize the UI, such as adding a "back to the top". Isn't that more convenient?

Hello @F0rmula1,

First of all, thank you for taking your time, writing this suggestion. We greatly appreciate every idea of how to improve our community. 

Now, Unfortunately I must warn you that you didn't follow the required suggestion format, which can be found here: 

Failure to apply the format within 3 days will most likely lead to the closure of your suggestion without it being reviewed, so please, change it as soon as you can!

Thanks,

Chris [PL] TruckersMP Community Moderator

banner

Hello again,

Because you've failed to change the format of your suggestion, I must inform you that it will now be locked and rejected.

Next time, please remember to use a correct suggestion format, that can be found in my message above.  

If you'll have any questions or concerns,  do dont hesitate to send me a private message!

Thanks, 

Chris [PL] TruckersMP Community Moderator

//Rejected

banner