Players can select other players to report

Patrik322

Suggestion name: Players can select other players to report.

Suggestion description: Like admins, players are also able to select other players with the cursor, but in that case, when the tab menu is open, not the admin panel.

When a player clicks on another one, the selected player will be highlighted on the list of the players on the tab menu. This could make in-game reporting much easier.

Pictures: None.

Why it should be added: As I wrote above, it could make in-game reporting much easier, and players would not stay at the middle of the road, just for searching the player they want to report. This is already an already existing feature of TruckersMP, so in my view, it would not be hard to implement.

• Upvote 4
  • HaulieLove 1

Hello @Patriktanki [DTQ],

First of all, thank you for taking your time, writing this suggestion. It shows that you care about this community and it's future! 

Unfortunately I have to inform you that this suggestion and has been already proposed  before and is on our "Frequently Suggested Things" list,  which can be found here: 

Because of that,  I'll be rejecting this suggestion, to keep our forum organized. 

If you'll have any further questions, don't hesitate to send me a private message! 

Thanks,  

Chris[PL] TruckersMP Community Moderator

//Rejected

banner