Which Truck would you use if you had to pick only one?

Dan_TFM

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/9/2019 at 1:34 PM, TTwerty said:

Scania S 8x4 as it's already the one and only truck I'm using, it's both good with heavy and light load

I also really like the Renaults but they don't have enough power to pull everything

oh they do, you just need to select the optimum gearbox. 

6x2 rear is probably better with the Scania than the 8x4, its lighter and with the tag raised its more manouvrable.  the 8x4s are like a supertanker. 

On 10/9/2019 at 1:02 AM, Dan_TFM said:

Which Truck would you use if you had to pick only one - 

Hello All,

Sometimes ETS can be realistic - However, on the other hand a lot of people have fortunes of money, and this results the in owning loads of Trucks, Trailers and Garages!

Therefore, I've always wondered if I asked someone the question being: 'If you had to pick One Truck to use forever, which one would it be?' - I'd love to see your stated reasons and which trucks you'd use yourself.

For myself - I think Scanias are 'over-hyped', even though they're really good trucks. I would probably go for a Mercedes, not an 8x4 though Kappa

So let me see which Truck you'd use if you had to pick only one to use forever - If you want to go into detail then that would be great, If you say 8x4 though we will be having a serious talk.

Make sure you take into account how much fuel they can in-take - Also if they're financially stable to operate forever.

Many Thanks,

Dan

Tough Question. For sp my favourite truck would be old or new Actros bcz of tuning DLC and sound mods. For MP my favourite truck would be one of DAFs

Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus

Kuzey Kıbrıs Türk Cumhuriyeti

• 2 weeks later...

I would choose RJL's Scania R. Just because of how nice and customizable the truck itself is. It can have a pretty good fuel range if you choose the right engine and chassis.:) 

Archived