Which Truck would you use if you had to pick only one?

Dan_TFM

Which Truck would you use if you had to pick only one - 

Hello All,

Sometimes ETS can be realistic - However, on the other hand a lot of people have fortunes of money, and this results the in owning loads of Trucks, Trailers and Garages!

Therefore, I've always wondered if I asked someone the question being: 'If you had to pick One Truck to use forever, which one would it be?' - I'd love to see your stated reasons and which trucks you'd use yourself.

For myself - I think Scanias are 'over-hyped', even though they're really good trucks. I would probably go for a Mercedes, not an 8x4 though Kappa

So let me see which Truck you'd use if you had to pick only one to use forever - If you want to go into detail then that would be great, If you say 8x4 though we will be having a serious talk.

Make sure you take into account how much fuel they can in-take - Also if they're financially stable to operate forever.

Many Thanks,

Dan

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scania, because in reality my friend is driving it, a great car, whether it is design or driving experience, support Scania

Btw, Scania (China) Co., Ltd. is also one of our VTC partners

?

China Chenxi VTC COO --- 中国晨曦俱乐部首席运营官

Chinese  --- English     

*Asia's first TruckersMP official verified VTC*

Our goal is the stars and the sea  

寻求帮助 I 规则 I 中文板块 I 封禁申诉 I 反馈 I 招聘

3 hours ago, [ST-E] mrhijden said:

Scania S, 6x2 Rear lift, i can just use it for everything. heavy load. light load. long haul or short haul. with the right engine you can take on everything.

if scania would get removed. DAF 105 super space. more for the fuel than the power.

If the 106 had a longer chassis, I'd be tempted to use that but the 105 has a good chassis length.  MAN TGXe6 is too long from the 5th wheel to the back of the frame.  You would puncture the fuel. Tank of refrigerated trailers with it.

I'm driving a 105 6x2 tag at the moment on my promods profile 

Archived