Diffrent Cargo on 2 Trailer´s

Boomatisch

Save-editing is allowed as long as you are following the TruckersMP rules. In this case you only change the look of the cargo, so the destination and the weight is the same as before. You can also modify the weight of the cargo, so you can have the Locomotive with let's say, 5 tonnes instead of 61 tonnes.

Personally, I think all this manipulation of cargo and trailer weight should be illegal, if you want specific cargo, you should also have matching  weight. Otherwise, it is very deceptive, often trucks with visually heavy cargo/2 trailers accelerate faster than me with empty single curtainsider - for example standard Krone Profi Liner weighs about 6 tons empty. Modifying cargo or trailer weght bellow it's default value should not be allowed, not on simulation servers for sure.

This sort of thing is allowed. But i depends on the trailer and the cargo used.  And i dont see a problem with editing the weight, since most people cant see how much you weigh anyway or dosent know how much something is supposed to weight. Just as long as you follow the rules and dont set it to be under 0 tonne.  I myself have never edited cargo and weights, but i have done engine swaps :)

In TruckersMP rules it says cargo swap is allowed, which you can check there (3.7). But you should keep in mind that the cargo should not be floating or clipping through other parts in the trailer and with a positive weight.In my opinion yours is fine for driving in multiplayer.

TR TEAM | DRIVER

76561198419392120.png

Archived