GUIDE $ How to become an Patron?! $

Heemse

9FhiSZU.png

Patron's Leaderboard of Donations - Patreon Wall Of Fame!

Click here to open the Patreon Page -->  TruckersMP Page on Patreon!

Topic is under Construction, many more steps will be added about connecting your TMP Account to Patreon and Discord!

Hello everyone,

It does look that many of you are having issues related to Patreon. Therefor I'm creating this guide to help everyone out.

First of all, I'm gonna show you what rewards are coming with the different tiers.

($1) Trucker -

- Special box on your website profile

-  Featured on our "wall of fame" on the website

($3) Fan Trucker - 

- Rewards in previous tier

- Special Discord role + colour with an access to a hidden channel

- Coloured name and badge on the website

- Coloured name and badge on the forum

($5) Master Trucker -

Note: Your ingame rewards are on default on, not sure write the /tg command in the chat to check!

As long as you've got your Patreon Account and your TruckersMP Account connected, your name ingame will be coloured automaticly. This will only be visible to other Players though, not yourself.

- Rewards in previous tiers

- Coloured nametag in game + badge next to the nametag

- No ads on the website and the forum

Additional note: Does it still not work even after following this guide? Let me know, and I'll help you out personally.

Step 1.

Head over to this link and create an account >  Register an Account on Patreon

Step 2.

Head over to the  TruckersMP Patreon Page.

Spoiler

image.png.41926b303168e07e1d05c937c334bc2f.png

As you can see there are different type of Tiers and each tier, will get you different rewards.

You can check the rewards on the website I just wrote above.

Step 3.

Choose the kind of Tier you want to have and press on "Join $(Amount here 1 / 3 / 5) Tier. (I will use the Gold Tier $5 as an example)

Step 4.

Make sure it does look like this, the most Important thing is it says Your Tier: Master Trucker.

Or the Tier you choose, but if it says Custom Pledge, then press on Edit and choose again.

If you want to increase your donation, click on the $5,00 and you may edit it there!

image.png.8d8563da32935955e19381a31fa81c9d.png

Step 5

Add your Creditcard or Paypal Account to the account.

image.png.679a2b7f1394048bc7c6071bd0b088d7.png

Step 6.

Confirm your Payment and congratulations, you're now a Patron.

image.png.84e46852ccdd27ac45fa8e04c8384c1d.png

Hello @Baddoghy :)

As long as you've got your Patreon Account and your TruckersMP Account connected, you name ingame will be coloured automaticly. This will only be visible to other Players though, not yourself.

Hey @[RSL] MartinSDT [GER] :D

Your Nickname is coloured here on the Forum, i can see it in beautiful golden colour ;)

Hope i was able to help you guys :)

Kind regards

Linciano

spacer.png

15 hours ago, [RSL] MartinSDT [GER] said:

If I have "Master Trucker", isn't my nick here in the forum colored? 

Ok it's colored after write this post. Sorry. You can delete this post, if you want.

Great to hear it got solved, welcome to the Patron's. And thanks for your donation  - Keeping this project alive with everyone ❤️ 

image.png.84e46852ccdd27ac45fa8e04c8384c1d.png

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The only problem with "not being able to" is with your belives about Internet purchases. I hope I neiled it.
For myself, I prefer to use vouchers.  Providing the Internet with my bank details is out of the question. Thus I can't donate or subscribe. I want to, but I can't find a way to do so.
If payment was possible via the Steam platform, yes I could do it in an instant.

• 1 month later...

Archived