Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

I need Help.

GT900

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello @GT900

1. It is worth quoting the following article: 

"First of all: You should keep in mind that you have to own a truck in order to take jobs. We do not recommend to take quick jobs as they could cause some long loading times or other issues. You should always take jobs of the normal freight market for your own truck. If you start doing a job in Singleplayer, you should try to finish that job there. Please do not switch over to our MP while delivering a freight. The same applies to jobs in our MP. You also shouldn't make breaks during a job. Try to finish your contract in the same session since making breaks of several hours or days during a job may cause issues with the freight market.

If you follow the tips listed above but you still can't find any freights try one of the following solutions:

• Teleport to garage or service.

• Sleep at hotel, service, etc.

• Use a train or ferry.

If any of those solutions didn't help you, you should reset your economy manually. To do so, please follow this guide:

1. Go to "My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator/profiles" or “My Documents/American Truck Simulator/profiles” and find your profile - if you only have one profile, it'll be the only one, otherwise, you'll have to work out which one you want to edit.
  2. Open the "config_local.cfg" in the profile folder in your text editor (Notepad,...).
  3. Look for the line 'uset g_force_economy_reset "0"' - change the 0 to 1 and save the file.
  4. Now, start TruckersMP and load your profile. You should receive a message saying "Game change detected". Your economy should have been reset now.
  5. Lastly, exit the game again and change that 1 back to 0 in your "config.cfg", otherwise, it'll reset every time you start the game.

Note: This is only a temporary fix to the issue. Most likely, you will need to do this every time when you play in TruckersMP."

source: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/23 author: Support Manager GGF MD

2.  I personally recommend execution of external jobs - World of Trucks. 

I hasn't problem with find work. In addition, the lead time is real time (for example 15 hours in real life), not the time in the game(which is dependent on synchronized server time).

Spoiler

kcAUjdN.png

I hope you can manage your problem and be able to doing jobs in :tmp:servers in future.

Have a nice evening & Happy Trucking?

MarkON (player-Veteran Driver)

• Upvote 1

Good evening,

this is a known problem. The server's time progresses, even when you are offline. This means, that, when you come back online, your delivery will be (of course) late.

To avoid this, make sure to take a look at the threads below. You will find some very useful comments there.

I hope, the approaches in this thread will fix your issue.

Greetings from Luxembourg,

sideways.

Hello there, some good answers were given above, has your problem been solved?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized.

I await your return!

• Like 1

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021

Hello there,

We are glad to hear that your problem has been solved!
Thanks to everyone who helped here!
Don't hesitate to contact us again if you need any help in the future.

Kind regards,
Linciano
TruckersMP Trial Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics 

spacer.png