Car encounters (TMP)

James

5 hours ago, [RLC] LetiFreshi said:

Hey @JamesS014 , 

Yeah I indeed have a funny moment that I recorded. I was driving on the road with a normal speed of 120 km/h and suddenly got this speed bug. 
I have to say though, this clip is very old. But it is still funny :P 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1V0f1ZJ_KyQylmtnBqNMzTNrcQMvqYIQo

I think it has to do with the transition from regular road to bridge road/asphalt (If I remember correctly, theres a small drain (Or something) in between. It sure can make you jump, depending on speed/vehicle/cargo :) 

The drain/transition: https://gyazo.com/3cc1faf666f9c4c909fce42260f9665e

Best Regards

General18

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

I was driving at 90kph in the right most lane in I can't remember where (France somewhere I think) when all of a sudden out of my left side mirror I saw a car coming up at a ridiculously high speed and the road was approaching a bend, I instantly knew that car was not making that turn and past he went straight into the barrier and catapulted over the central reservation and unluckily into an oncoming truck going in the other direction who due to the intensity of the impact also sent him flying onto his side.

It was sheer insanity and sadly was before I started recording gameplay so I never got the chance to document it, but that was the craziest car encounter I can recall.

i remember when we we're doing some ''ungreying'' with some cars wityh some people of my VTC never knew they we're that bad to drive. we did it on eu4 to make sure we didn't bother anyone and didn't any damage to anyone as well.

not less then 5 minuts later, 1 person misjudged a corner and flew over the gaurdrail. i ended up on the fence (actually ended up on a fence) 

for the rest, i don't have the best expierence with cars. some drivers are great. but alot of car drivers are not the best.

signature.png

Hello @JamesS014_TMP

Because this topic has been inactive for over 14 days, it will now be locked and archived to keep our forum organized. 

If you'll have any further questions or concerns, don't hesitate to send me a private message!

Thanks, 

Chris [PL] TruckersMP Community Moderator 

//Locked & Moved to archives

banner

Archived