Kick for "unreliable connection"

Delete my account

Question

11 answers to this question

Hello there,

This issue could occur if you load into an area with a lot of other players. Your internet probably can't handle all those players and gives you a very high ping. The game then automatically kicks you.

I recommend you don't teleport to garages in Rotterdam, Duisburg and Calais. If this is happening to you in other cities as well, please consider looking into your internet connection more. It may not be good enough to play TruckersMP.

Regards,

Pillow

• Upvote 2

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

I've had numerous of these where as when I start the game and there is lots of players in busiest area such as calais and duisburg that how you get unreliable connections,  I suggest to land at koln or at the eurotunnel bit where its quieter 

Hope this helps

Regards 

Leo

|| Website || ETS2 Mods || ATS Mods || RLC ||  SnowBall Media || Knowledge Base || ..:: REPORT ::..

TRUCKING , IT IN OUR DNA

LOVE TRUCKING? KEEP ON TRUCKING

RLC_Discord_Avatar-o9dhjsnf9ecgmf2wkzecuhp8gwdqe6siv46rmtzw6o.png.a1b59544b8fc365f74366d259a2c8d22.png

//\\ ELECTRICRADIO //\\

Hello. well as i see most of the people here told you what could be the problem  of loading in a busy area  like Calais-Duisburg  to many players around in the spawn area and your internet have a drop down and loosing connection in the server or high ping .
i would suggest you not to use Wifi or if you already use Ethernet  ( connection on internet with cable - Fiber )  try to change the cable position on the Router  or Modem  and restart  them  (if you close the router make sure to let it off for 15s-20s and power it up again )

• Haha 1

Hi there,

Can you try these:

1) You can try and reset the modem
2) Close VPN application
3) Check your IP address
4) Make sure that you are not connected to another network

5) start the tmp launcher as administrator

Also try these:

-Avoid using Wi-Fi.

-Avoid uploading or downloading and playing MP at the same time.

-Avoid doing Windows Updates at the same time.

-Avoid having too many users or devices at the same time into your network.

-Avoid using streaming services at the same time.

-Check your firewall settings into your router/switch.

-Prefer using servers nearest to your location.

-Try to talk with your ISP (Internet Service Provider) and see if you can come up with a solution. Ask your ISP if they support internet profiles such as Fast path or Interleave and ask for Interleave. Interleave will raise your ping but it will do more packet checks by your ISP.

Hello there,

As you can see, more replies have been given to help you! Please take some time to read them and let us know if the problem has been resolved! 

We look forward to hearing from you!

Kindest Reegards,

TFM DJ ccowie

TruckersMP Support

Hello There!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.

Thanks to all for participation!

Kind regrads
Sabbi [GER]
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive