My workers are stuck in beds, because i cant sleep anymore.

FreakPsych

Question

Hello everyone,

i got a question and i cant find a solution on the forums/youtube:

When playing MP and having some workers running...

I have been able to sleep a few times, but since 48 hours (ingame) and 24 hours (realtime) i cant sleep on parking slots anymore.

It tells me that im not tired. My workers all show the bed symbol, but i dont know what to do now.

How can i get them to sleep? Since they are all laying in beds they wont get the money cashed in.

Greetings Steve

6 answers to this question

I got an answer from the discord server and will now watch what happens.

Answer from the Discord:

Your workers work/rest/go home/back to work/generate money automatically as in game/ets time passes, meaning for them to produce you have to be online and playing/driving urself, unless is SP and you can AFK not in a pause menu but just parked somewhere. They dont work/generate while offline from the game. You can sleep to pass extra time so they generate stuff faster.

This is a well known issue. In MP, fatigue simulation is disabled, so players don't get tired because of driving. The only way you get tired is when you teleport (to another home garage, to the repair station, using ferries, etc.) and even then, it's impossible to get the "dozing" effect you see in SP. But those same teleporting methods make the game to synchronize your profile with the server's time, so even when you don't see it, it's when your workers jobs are also synchronized. Imagine you have 100 workers, each one of them with their own trucks. You stop playing for a couple of days. When you return to MP, those 100 workers have been doing jobs all of the time (server time never stops). Forcing a synchronization by sleeping, teleporting or using ferries will make your game to calculate and give you all the money that those workers earned while you were away. With enough hired drivers, it's easy to make hundreds of thousands (or even millions) of cash in just a few days.

• Upvote 1

Hi @FreakPsych

First Uninstall TMP and reinstall TMP fresh luncher from TMP website, Then try if it works.

Or you can just please try other Save game file and see if same issue is pop up.

Also, Try use other Save Game in SP to see if it's only MP or Both MP and SP.

If it's only MP it can be aswell bug.

Have good day 

Regards

Dr Hype

My problem has been solved:

My workers did work automatically and i didnt let them enough time. ;)

After a few more hours of playing they started to cash in the money again. 

Seems that they got longer tours and so i had to wait longer.

Also i got false information from a friend. He told me that i have to sleep to get the workers running, but this information was false as they just work fine over time.

Thanks to all helpers on my problem.

Steve

Hello there,

We are glad to hear that your problem has been solved!
Thanks to everyone who helped here!
Don't hesitate to contact us again, if you need any help in the future.

Kindest regards,
Linciano
TruckersMP Trial Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics 

spacer.png