Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Tips for C-D road.

vldv44_

My biggest advice to them is to never leave their lines. 🚛💨😊

• True Story 1

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

23 hours ago, Lena' said:

My biggest advice to them is to never leave their lines. 🚛💨😊

I agree. If possible, a truck driver should stay in his or her lane,  because it makes it easier for other road users to predict his/ her way of travel, which increases road safety.

A lane change should only be performed for evasive maneuvers in an emergency, or where the planned direction of travel requires it.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
51 minutes ago, NoahTheGamer said:

my point on this one i would not take heavy cargos like trains or helicopters on the cd route they are heavy and slow and not easy to pass if your on c-d if do go on it atleast have the decency to let others players past because you will end up holding alot of players up 

WIth a weight of about 3 tons, the helicopter is a lightweight. Especially if compared to the 61 tons locomotive.

(Source: https://truck-simulator.fandom.com/wiki/Euro_Truck_Simulator_2_Cargo_types)

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the nice guide.

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------