Tips for C-D road.

vldv44_

Grab a cargo thats very heavy around 50 to 60 tons and go at 70/80 , you can do it most of the times without even stop , most will crash around u aswell trying to overtake u like maniacs , 90% of the players dont have a driver license so they dont know much about traffic rules , plus they think a truck can overtake others like a car do to others , anyway good luck!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As far as I know there are 2 fuel stations on entire road, one near Dutch-Belgium border, and one near French-Belgium one. 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

• 1 month later...

My experience on the C-D road in Sim1 after a few years is: 

- Be patient
- Don't overtake
- Take it slow and careful, you will experience more fun with looking on crashing people.

- Always record your drive. You'll need it for reports.

- Obey the traffic laws and take distance, then you will be fine

- Enjoy the not experience drivers (or fools). They will crash or fly through the sky.
- Enjoy the admins who will kick and ban people.

This also you can apply on Kirkeness road or the new road in Valencia (what is coming to the same as C-D (SIM1) and Kirkeness) in ProMods.

I've driving both roads for quit a few times and I'm always having fun on people who think ETS2 is a racing game and try to get from A to B as fast as possible.
Yes you can drive 110km/h, but it's not necessary. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...