Promods TMP new profile in game?

ANDYS2790

Question

Apologies I didn't know where to put this and its more directed to the staff .   I am super excited about Promods integration on TMP and I did check the blog but didn't find the answer.  When  promods goes live on TMP will we need to start a new ETS2 profile because promods is basically a different version of ets2 e.g. awesome scenery more locations advance details and new garages.

Thanks 

Andy   

7 answers to this question

Being a user of TMP and Promods I'd strongly advise that you set up a new profile to avoid any problems when joining a "normal" TMP server to or from the Promods server(s)*

*Not sure if there's going to be more than one Promods server.

Hello @AndyF.S_2790

I highly recommend you read this article: https://vk.com/@bigmp-truckersmp-meets-promods (You can translate using google translate). There is a lot of useful information about Promods:tmp:

Developers recommend using a separate profile for ProMods, since the modification brings changes to the economy and environment of the main game.

Have a nice evening

MarkON (player-Veteran-Driver)

• Thanks 1

Hello,

I don't think that you'll have to create a new profile. ProMods can use to your current profile just fine in single player and there shouldn't be a difference in TruckersMP.

No matter if TMP developers use default mod manager (like in singleplayer) or their own (probably similiar to the winter mod).

• Thanks 1

Hello there,

We are glad to hear that your question has been answered!

Thanks for all participation!

Don't hesitate to contact us again if you need any help in the future.

Sincerely,

SkortiL [TR]

TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics

Sincerely,

SkortiL [TR] 

Create a Support Ticket / TruckersMP Rules / Feedback / Guides / Meet the Team