What is your favourite truck and why?

James

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Volvo had a tuning pack (which it should by now :P) then it would be my favourite by far. But because it doesn't have a tuning pack Scania or Daf are my favourites because the Scania's are generally good looking along with the haulage power and Daf's are also good looking.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't dislike any truck in the game, and I wouldn't call it a favorite. But the truck I enjoy the most at the moment is definitely the Scania S730.

Subiiii
Former TruckersMP
199483566_role_GameModerationTrainee.png339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d
――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
TruckersMP Support System | TruckersMP Rules | Knowledge Base | Feedback | Reports | Appeals

• 2 weeks later...

in the game i like scania but in real life my favorite is volvo, in the game for now i'm driving from DAF a truck in which i am getting along and enjoying driving it
icVcyNa.jpg

Kind Regards,
Folatti

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d 904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report System | Ban Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Archived