What is your favourite truck and why?

James

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Iveco Stralis, for it is the most powerful and best truck ever

Mercedes Actros MP3, love the very 90's/early 2000's style of the vehicle and it's better than ever thanks to the tuning pack.

As to ATS: Volvo VNL for having fun wide power band engines to drive, and once again the style suiting my taste over the other trucks (except the W900L, perhaps)

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

On 10/4/2019 at 8:53 PM, JamesS014 said:

Hey Folks, Just curios, What truck is your favourite and why do you like to drive it?

Personally mine is the Scania (The Old One) - I've always liked it since i played TMP.

Let me know in the comments!

New actros for MP, dashboard is easy to read for laptop screen, navigation is big enough, model is high quality and sounds are balanced.
for sp i use XF 105 mod. nowadays

Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus

Kuzey Kıbrıs Türk Cumhuriyeti

As someone who loves to drive heavy cargo my favorite truck is the Scania S. It has enough power to pull the heavy cargo and with the DLC it also have many slots for the beacons. So you can arrange them they way you like. I personal don't like it when there are to much beacons on the truck, but i can create goood looking arrangments with just a few beacons course i have the possibility to choose between so many slots.

Well, I prefer Scania because my grandfather works with one. Many times I accompanied him on his trips and helped him in loading and unloading materials. It has a Scania 113 (In Argentina it is common to see these types of trucks on the road.)

Kind Regards, 

El Reja

Retired Game Moderator Leader, Community Moderator and Translator

TruckersMP Rules - Appeal System - Report System - Feedback System

Archived