Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

WoT event.

Who TF Drives A Scania

I thought I would just point out that it's so nice to see everyone showing there support and respect and are driving around with the pink ribbon skins for the strong women who have unfortunately had breast cancer. To all of the people who have taken part in the event and done the jobs and supported the event, I have respect for you. I hope to see more events like this in the future.

#PinkMyTruck

1 hour ago, tattytate said:

It’s great to see this it’s something that’s very close to me. Can you tell me if I bought the dlc some money goes to the charity . But if I don’t buy the dlc And just do the delivery of loads to complete the rewards will anything get donated to this wonderful charity? 

Thank you for replying.

On SCS blog you can see this information so I think that they're gonna donate 100% of their income from the sale of this dlc and that's all. 

spacer.png

Anyways, I think it's a really good initiative. ^^

1 hour ago, tattytate said:

It’s great to see this it’s something that’s very close to me. Can you tell me if I bought the dlc some money goes to the charity . But if I don’t buy the dlc And just do the delivery of loads to complete the rewards will anything get donated to this wonderful charity? 

Thank you for replying.

If you buy the DLC, SCS Software will donate ALL of the money made from that DLC towards charities. :) 

Archived