Where do you normaly prefer taking jobs to?

saladqueen13

A large selection of my ST-LH loads are to Finland, multiple jobs are done throughout the day  with a minimum distance of 1,500 miles.

As of late, I've been driving the Pink Ribbon event trailers and doing short jobs, to get the event finished sooner. Now that I completed it, I plan on keeping the DLC paintjob, hauling the pink ribbon trailers, but going back to what I like: Long hauls, from Southern France to Scandinavia, then to Italy, from there to the Baltics, maybe next the UK... I drive WoT jobs only, so I simply sort the list by "Price per distance" and choose the first one I find with more than 1000-1500 Km.

My favourite deliveries involve the remote farms in Baltic Sea and Vive La France DLC, but I am generally happy to drive all across the map, be it base game or within DLC areas, nearly always accompanied by some good drivers, so it’s always a good adventure! 

I also really enjoy loading out of construction sites at all locations, but the Konstnorr (I may have spelt that wrong) sites in Scandinavia can be particularly challenging to access and manoeuvre in, which is always a nice change from simply backing into a bay with your every day curtains ?

When I go riding on TMP this is usually together with my brother.
We drive through all areas and therefore actually swarm around.
France is nice driving, Scandinavia because of the longer daylight.
England is also fun to do but it is less attractive at the moment.
From me it could be adjusted in terms of daylight, for example dark between 00:00 and 03:00 and then light again.
Usually when we drive it is after a working day and we often find that we have to drive in the dark.
That is not bad in itself but you do not want this on most days.

spacer.png

When it comes to the deliveries, I prefer taking long distance job offers as I prefer deliver one job and long one than ten jobs and short ones. When I say long distance delivery, I mean somewhere between 1k-3k kms.
About routes, since I enjoy delivering long distance cargos, I choose top city in Scandinavian DLC area or in Beyond the Baltic Sea and then start looking for a job down to Italy DLC as that is the longest delivery distance it's possible to get right now.

I'm not a person who loves making deliveries and I do not have much time for that but there are some things that motivate me to do so, for example, my friends who call me for a drive or my VTC, as we have Ranking System and these deliveries can boost rank as well, so there is some competitive between the drivers and that's great.

Archived