Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Afk kick timer adjustment

TombaDude

Suggestion Name: Afk kick timer adjustment

Suggestion Description: The afk timer could be adjusted so that when there are no people in queue joining the server, the afk kick timer could be longer, or even fully off so that we would see also parked trucks more like in real world. When the server fills up and there are people in queue, the afk kick timer would get shorter and kick afk players to make room for new ones. 

Why should it be added?: The afk timer as it is is sometimes frustrating. There's no time for example to tune a truck or trailer as you wish before you've been kicked out from the server, even when there's actually no need to kick anyone on the less busy hours. Also as I mentioned above, the number of parked trucks would likely increase adding realism to the game. 

Dammit there already was suggestion similar to this that I missed. This can be removed if moderators wish so :) 

Edited by Tomba_Dude
Duplicate post I spotted
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Because this suggestion is very similar to the one that is already on suggestions list, this will now be rejected to keep our forum organized:

If you'll have any further questions or concers, feel free to send me a private message!

Kind regards,

Chris [PL] TruckersMP Community Moderator

//Rejected

banner