Problem with Rain ingame

Ertuğrul IYI

Question

i was having a rain problem in my game and i asked here about it and i did on solution for which is the first one  

Step1:
1-)My Documents > Euro Truck Simulator 2 > config.cfg edit with notepad > Then search (Ctrl+F keys on keyboard) for g_console "0", and change to > "2". Then, g_developer "0" change to > "1". Save the config.cfg file (Ctrl+S keys on keyboard).
2-)Launch the TruckersMP launcher as administrator.

3-)In the game, Press " . You see a console tab. Write that "g_set_weather 0" (without the quotes) in the black box.

i'm afraid that this step

1-)My Documents > Euro Truck Simulator 2 > config.cfg edit with notepad > Then search (Ctrl+F keys on keyboard) for g_console "0", and change to > "2". Then, g_developer "0" change to > "1". Save the config.cfg file (Ctrl+S keys on keyboard).

it may do like cheat engine or be a cheat that make my level increase or my game money or my car miles or anything else can be cheated .

so the step in my quote make in change in my level or money or car in my profile ? or it does not have any relation with my level or money or car in my game profile ? thanks

Edit

Capt44ure.JPG

VOLVO 

6 answers to this question

Good evening,

enabling the developer tools to turn off the rain does not affect your level, kilometers or money in the game. It is not referred as cheating.

I would recommend taking a look in this thread, if you want to start off with a decent level and ingame money ("cheating").

Greetings from Luxembourg,

sideways.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mo Saeed said:

ok thank u all ♥

Hello there, 

We are happy to hear that your problem is now resolved ? 

Thanks for your participation, and have a nice day ! 

regards, 

//Locked & moved to solved

TruckersMP -  Forum Moderator
Staff since 2017

Languages: French ~ English ~ Spanish

Open a Support Ticket | Appeal your Ban | Report a Player | Join us !