frosty mod not working

TomTheMilkman

Question

I have the file in the correct folder afaik. The only problem I could think of is that it's saved on my one drive? Unless I'm missing something glaringly obvious I can't figure it out. The mod works for me in single player. It doesn't even show up on the mod list when loading the multiplayer. Any help would be greatly appreciated and I love the MP mod I'm having so much fun but I really enjoy the frosty winter mod I've used it alot in single player

frost.PNG

Edited by TomTheMilkman
added screenshot

5 answers to this question

Dear @TomTheMilkman

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answers given above?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,

JJay

TruckersMP Support

• Thanks 1

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |

2 hours ago, [ETS2MCG] Kien Giang said:

Hello :)

At the present time, you can only use that mod in Single Player, because TruckersMP has removed that mod from Multiplayer.

You need to wait until winter to be able to play this mod on Multiplayer because then TMP will released a new mod version suitable for the multiplayer 

2 hours ago, [AHL] Coolio85 said:

Hey @TomTheMilkman,

That was the winter mod for last year supporting an old version of the game. Currently it isn't supported but they will hopefully support it again this year.

Hope this helped.

Kind Regards,

Coolio85

3 minutes ago, JJay said:

Dear @TomTheMilkman

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answers given above?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,

JJay

TruckersMP Support

Yes the issue has been resolved thank you!

Ooo that's pretty cool if you can only use it in winter, that's the same reason I was wanting to download it and get it working as winter is on the way. So I'll just wait until then, thanks alot for your help everyone I'm glad it isn't just me with this problem. I searched online and it seemed I was the only one

• Like 1

Dear @TomTheMilkman,

Thank you for answer.

Your problem has been solved.

Due to reason mentioned above I'm going to close and move thread to Solved.

Kind Regards,

JJay

TruckersMP Support

// Locked and moved to Solved

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |