2 Accounts

User_2913757

Question

Hello me and my brother wants to play ETS2 together. i need to wait a week because i have a ban. I have no problem with that but im scared that when i make a account for my brother. he cant play beacuese im banned can somebody tell me that he can play? He is gonna make his one steam account and buying euro truck simulator 2. and make a own ETS2 account. but he is gonna play on my computer (he cant affort his own) So is that possible?

5 answers to this question

Hey @User_2913757,

As long as he has his own steam account and his own account on TMP and owns a legit copy of the game (Family sharing doesn't work)

Then yes he will be able to use his own account but make sure he is also logged into the same steam account.

Hope this helped.

Kind Regards,

Coolio85

Hi, @╦│…Õ╦Ü╠Ë

You can find the rule you're looking for here. All other rules are here.
https://truckersmp.com/rules#2-game-only-rules

§1 - Service-wide rules

§1.1 - Account

You are responsible for your own account. When rules are being broken, we will punish the account that broke them, no matter who was playing at that time.

§1.2 - Ban Evading

Creating or using another account to get around a temporary or permanent ban. If the evidence points that you have ban evaded, Managers reserve the right to ban you again without notification.

:tmp: Member Since 6 Dec 2014 ?? / ??

Best Regards

xGustav

Hello there,

We are happy to hear that your question has been answered. As we have noticed that the best answer has been selected, we will now be taking action on this topic.

I will remain at your disposition if you wish to contact me using the Forum Private Message system. Have a great day!

// Locked and moved to Solved.

Kindest Regards,

TFM DJ ccowie

TruckersMP Support