Game crashes everytime i take a screenshot in MP?

spiritmark1

Question

Hello every time i take a screenshot in Trucker mp the game crashes? with this message Game Crashed - Fatal Error An application fatal error! Do you want to send crash log file to developers? then i have to come out of the game the screenshot will save to steam i have tried various option from posts that i have seen like uninstalling truckersmp fully and reinstalling + cleaning registry etc cleaning pc for truckermp files with no luck. is there anything else i can do? i am at a total lost here also i have tried it on a different profile (which hadn't been used on mp ) no mods are used on either  profiles and i get the same message. On single player in ETS2 i do not get the message appear? also i am using the 64bit. Also i have the latest .Net Framework (4.7),  Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 & DirectX. i have included the Last_crash.log file from ETS2MP i hope this is the file that can help solve the issue.

many thanks

mark

last_crash.log

9 answers to this question

Hi Mark,  Do you have steering wheel or other device and connected to USB port? If yes, unplug the wheel or other device. Then, start the game and again screenshot.

If you are starting the game with the 3rd party program cancel or just try running TMP as administrator.
NOTE: Please make a backup Euro Truck Simulator 2 folder!

Solution 1:

• Go to My Documents > Euro Truck Simulator 2 > Delete the config.cfg file and then launch the game again

Solution 2:

• Start a command line as an administrator (cmd)
  • Run the command:
  • sfc /scannow
  • Wait, and then restart your computer
  • Run a single game in x64 DirectX mode
  • Drive a short distance
  • Exit Game
  • Start multiplayer

Solution 3:
Remove TMP and ETS2 files completely with IObit Revo Uninstaller or similar program.

Best Regards,

#Creathy

#Creathy

Currently Rank:
284174119_role_VeteranI.png.f09bfbb8fe2a

Hi Creathy
I do use a steering wheel i have tried it starting up with out the steering wheel connected and i would still get the same error message.

I Followed what you suggested with solution one and it has worked -

Solution 1:

Go to My Documents > Euro Truck Simulator 2 > Delete the config.cfg file and then launch the game again

Many thanks for your help with this issue it has been bugging me for along time i really appreciate your help on this!

Many Thanks
Mark

Hello There!

We are glad to hear that the problem has been solved!

Thanks for all participation!

Don't hesitate to contact us again if you need any help in the future.

Sincerely,

SkortiL [TR]

TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics

Sincerely,

SkortiL [TR] 

Create a Support Ticket / TruckersMP Rules / Feedback / Guides / Meet the Team