Question

Hi there,

I only have 1 question to ask and need you help: 

Is this avatar (https://imgur.com/VRUmGfh) allow to use in game ? 

Because it looks like a Game Moderator and violates rule §1.5.

Impersonating other users, staff members, political figures, law enforcement, leaders and authorities of any kind or acting like someone who is more superior. This can be through the way you drive, use the voice chat, your avatar, your license/interior plates, username and/or your in-game tag. Avatars, usernames and in-game tags need to be appropriate and cannot contain offensive content in any way and are not exempted from light insults. Your name must consist of only alphanumeric characters or else it will be changed by staff without notification.

If can, please Game Moderator Leader answers me about this question. 

If it's possible, how would you feel if everyone used such images to use avatars in game?

Thank you!

8 answers to this question

Hello,

That avatar would not be allowed as it clearly shows TruckersMP Skoda Police Cars, this could mislead users into thinking you are a Game Moderator therefore it is not allowed.

Do you require any more assistance or is your problem now solved?

Kind Regards,

Sentinel

TruckersMP Support

Hello,

I don't recommend you to use this avatar. But if you want to stay at this type of avatars with lot of cars, I recommend you to replace police cars with black-yellow pilot cars with a big orange beacon at the roof. It looks very well, I highly recommend it to you. :)

I hope my answer helped,

Patrik

15 hours ago, Patriktanki [DTQ] said:

I don't recommend you to use this avatar. But if you want to stay at this type of avatars with lot of cars, I recommend you to replace police cars with black-yellow pilot cars with a big orange beacon at the roof. It looks very well, I highly recommend it to you. :)

Hi there,

First of all, thank you for your answer

But here I need the most accurate answer from TMP Staff, not an advice about whether to use it or not.

1. You allowed to use it

2. You are not allowed to use it

Not an advice !!!

You can read again a question above

On 10/2/2019 at 1:06 AM, xBlackWolfx said:

Is this avatar (https://imgur.com/VRUmGfh) allow to use in game ? 

Because it looks like a Game Moderator and violates rule §1.5.

Anyway, thank you ;)

Finally, I'm still waiting for an exactly answer from TMP Staff or Game Moderator !!!

1 hour ago, Sentinel. said:

That avatar would not be allowed as it clearly shows TruckersMP Skoda Police Cars, this could mislead users into thinking you are a Game Moderator therefore it is not allowed.

Hi there,

Are you sure it is not allowed to use ?

Because when I reported it, a GM refused to report and said it was allowed to be used by all players.
That's why I need an accurate response from GML or GMM to know if it's allowed to be used or not.

Thank you !

On 10/3/2019 at 11:35 PM, weezy said:

Hello xBlackWolfx,

As explained via DMs, that avatar is not allowed to be used due to §1.5

thank you

And my problem is solved !

Hello There!

We are glad to hear that the problem has been solved!
Thanks for all participation!
Don't hesitate to contact us again if you need any help in the future.

Sincerely,
SkortiL [TR]
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Solved Topics 

Sincerely,

SkortiL [TR] 

Create a Support Ticket / TruckersMP Rules / Feedback / Guides / Meet the Team