EVR Sound Mods and other little goodies...

Joker_xGERx

I realize that TMP does not support any mods. Nevertheless, I would like to throw the question into the room if it would be possible to allow the EVR sound mods. Such sound mods should not have a negative impact on the events / traffic in the multiplayer and I think the demand would be huge.

Unfortunately, I do not know exactly how the technology behind TMP works, but would not it generally possible to allow mods that will only be used by the user who installed them? About a kind of whitelist? Interior, accessories, sounds, alternative navigation or HUD modifications ...

There are so many little mods that greatly enhance the ETS2 / ATS experience and, to my knowledge, almost everyone in the singlplayer uses it, such as:
- Real rain and thunder
- TomTom navigation
- Real lights
- Brighter reversing lights
- Cabin accessories
- Route Advisor Mods
- Pardubak's Longer Yellow
- Top Corner & Small Mirrors
- Google Maps Voice Navigation
- Realistic Rain
- Sound Fixes Pack
- 50k addons
- Extra Range Reverse Light
- Realistic Headlight Range
- SISL's Mega Pack
- SISL's Trailer Pack
- SISL's Trailer Pack - Schwarzmüller
- ReShade graphic Mod

... all these mods have no effect on other players. As with the DLCs, who did not buy / install it does not see it.

I'm actually a big fan of TMP and I'm grateful for your work, but the fact that I'm not allowed to use any of these little mods is leading to more and more that I prefer to ride in the singelplayer.

Sorry for my bad english ?

Hi there Joker. First off thanks a lot for bringing your suggestion here. We greatly appreciate the ideas that our communtiy provides. However, sounds mods (and external additions in general) have been suggested before, and they got rejected:

Spoiler

Third party mods are generally not accepted, as stated on the frequently suggested things list, for the reasons given there. Due to this, your suggestion is being rejected as well. Asides, I'd like to let you know that you didn't use the right suggestion format, which you can find in the following topic:

If you ever get to elaborate a suggestion again, please, stick to it, as not using it would suppose the automatic closure of your suggestion within three days, without it even being reviewed.

On a side note, don't hesitate to contact me if you have any question, my inbox is always open ;)

//Rejected

Cheers,

en_field, TruckersMP Community Moderator.

Usually findable between Western Germany and Denmark.

percent_0