Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Jobs Not find.

Linas2004

Question

Hi, i have a problem, when i'm trying to take a quick job, there writing ''Unable to find jobs matching your filters'' i tried to fix this by watching youtube tutorials, but when i go to my Euro Truck Simulator 2 folder which is in documents, and then go to profiles folder there is nothing, profiles folder is just Empty please help.

• True Story 1
  • Woah! 1

5 answers to this question

Hello @Linas2004 :)

This is a known issue with TruckersMP and there are only temporary Solutions. You can find some Solutions here:

https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/23

Please Note: It is not recommended to do Quick Jobs in Multiplayer. You should either take a loan and buy your own Truck that way or play some more in Singleplayer until you have enough money for your own Truck.

Hope this helps!

Kind regards

Linciano :wub:

spacer.png

Hello there,

With the reply given above, are you satisfied with the answer? Please let us know so that we can move your topic or give you more information regarding your problem!

I wish you an amazing day and hope to hear from you soon. :)

Kindest Regards,
TFM DJ ccowie
TruckersMP Support

33 minutes ago, Linas2004 said:

i tried to fix this by watching youtube tutorials, but when i go to my Euro Truck Simulator 2 folder which is in documents, and then go to profiles folder there is nothing, profiles folder is just Empty please help.

Hello If the Steam cloud is active, you can't see your save in the profiles folder.

To see save folder, follow this step:

On the profile screen (not listed in the profiles folder), select the profile and click Edit. Do not click the "Use steam cloud" check box.

Best Regards,

#Creathy

#Creathy

Currently Rank:
284174119_role_VeteranI.png.f09bfbb8fe2a

Hello There!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.

Thanks to all for participation!

Kind Regrads 
Sabbi [GER]
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive