Prime

ProMods support reveal

13 hours ago, AndyF.S_2790 said:

If the game updates to 1.36 you can simply roll back to 1.35 in the Steam properties.
If you insist on playing open beta versions, then be aware that we do not support them.

No you can't, it clearly states on the scs blog that 1.36 breaks every previous version!

• Upvote 1

Guest [Kobra] Atomic

I hope TruckersMP develops more with Promods.I'm very happy for the future of ProMods.In short, TruckersMP does a good job. ❤️ :tmp:👌

10 hours ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

No you can't, it clearly states on the scs blog that 1.36 breaks every previous version!

Yes you can. I have been driving in 1.36 since they released it and have just rolled back to 1.35 What I did was back up my profiles for 1.35 as well as my steam profiles and then opted out of beta. I am now driving in 1.35 without a problem

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Chris [PL] said:

@teddie38

It will be announced on our Website, Discord as well as Forums. :)

Will the new Launcher also be suitable for 3 screens and DX11? At the moment I cannot use DX11 on TMP with 3 screens.

Sorry if the question has been asked more than once, I couldn't find anything about it on the forum.

1 hour ago, sgpch1983 said:

cant wait to see a promods simulation server up and running.. and ill hope for many lawful drivers and no trolls :) - hey one can dream :)

I think it works better because you need all the DLCs (Map DLCs), for example, and "trollers" do not all buy them

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BrummiCat said:

First time Promods user. Which "mod" folder do i have to use to put the ProModes files in? ..\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\mod OR ..\Documents\ETS2MP\mod ?

only in ets2 mod folder

attention: truckersmp server not online for ProMods.

• Thanks 1