ProMods support reveal

Prime

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Petitefleurs60 [FR] said:

bonjour je suis tres  decu de vous    les ProMods  je ne peux pas utiliser  mon ordinateur n'est pas assez puissant alors je vois plus les

fr   sur l'Autre de simulation 1 Le 2 serveur pourquoi   le changement Qu'il  Était   mieux avant  

The ProMods mod is supported on 2 different servers, so you can still play TMP without ProMods. Devs cannot do anything about the fact that you have a bad pc. (Utiliser google translate parce que mon francais n'est pas tres bien)

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/5/2019 at 12:30 AM, xenophobia said:

Alas, it's almost finally released.

We could ask ATS to be open source with the possibility of several programmers helping and adding mod improvements and optimizing more and more as is done in the FiveM project.

• 4 weeks later...

Well I am sure that they will eventually get to it and everything will be supported I like playing on promods because it is well optimized as you can run your scaling at a higher percentage than what you can on the regular server 1 simulation. When I am on promods I am able to run my scaling at 400% when I'm on simulations 1 server I can only run it about 1:50

Servers TruckersMP for ProMods Players are now avilable. You may play on it if You have downloaded 2,43 version of ProMods.

But Egypt has gone.

I heard it will come back eventually, but for now don't be surprised - You need to check it in the future because it will not come back automaticly, and You will probebly have to download something again to have it again. 

Raffi

----

Za każdym razem, gdy do firanki podpinasz 8x4 i włączasz koguty gdzieś na świecie umiera w cierpieniu mały szczeniaczek.
Every time You attach curtain trailer to 8x4 and turn your beacons on - somewhere dies cute little puppy.

• 3 months later...