ProMods support reveal

Prime

Amazing news ! I cant wait to drive on this road. Congrats !  ?

• HaulieLove 1

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

5 minutes ago, ITSTHEPILOTJOSH said:

This is fantastic news! Obviously the end of September didn't happen and as we are now pretty much 5 days from the middle of October, is there an update for the release date?

Sadly we haven't had any update on the release date just yet

But I'm sure they will update us as they are ready for it so lets just wait patiently and hope for the best :) 

6 minutes ago, TTwerty said:

Sadly we haven't had any update on the release date just yet

But I'm sure they will update us as they are ready for it so lets just wait patiently and hope for the best :) 

I don't want to wait anymore haha. Got 5 days off work until Monday now! Hopefully this weekend maybe.......

1 hour ago, AndyF.S_2790 said:

Im hoping this weekend or at the latest next week. as it will probably tie in when promods releases 2.42 i wonder if the promod server will go live the same day promods 2.42 comes out since they have partnered up

I really hope it's this weekend and I didn't know 2.42 was ready.

5 hours ago, hjvg said:

ETS2 - Simulation 3 is down 

i have not been online this week so i dont know how long its down already but last week we had 3 simulation server so mebay they are making the server ready?

cant wait to start trucking promods in multiplayer

I really hope its today or tomorrow.

28 minutes ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

I would expect this to be delayed given 1.36 is in open beta & is another one way ticket in terms of patches ( no going back ). I don't know how promods works but i would assume that the map changes & removal of dx9 etc will have an impact!

Scul founder of promods already discussed  on the promods forums  If the game updates to 1.36 you can simply roll back to 1.35 in the Steam properties.
If you insist on playing open beta versions, then be aware that we do not support them.
Compatibility can take between 4-8 weeks depending on the level of changes SCS make to the game engine and map format.

We are also currently puzzled because 1.36 was scheduled for late September (which would have allowed us to release 2.42 on 1.36 format), but they are having issues and are delaying the release for an unknown time so we may release 2.42 on 1.35 for those who can't wait to play MP and keep our promise of a mid-October delivery, and then release a new version for 1.36 when it's finally out.