ProMods support reveal

Prime

TOP NEWS, Thanx a lot!

Don't like it, but...

External contracts won't be possible as World of Trucks doesn't support the added and (heavily) modified areas.

I will continue with these contracts, because still need the achievements for them.

Support, Help, Run and Shout with NATURE and ANIMALS KINGDOM!

1.pngwwf.jpg?itok=uISmlZ_l

On 9/29/2019 at 8:21 AM, [BG] Vinnie P.B. said:

TOP NEWS, Thanx a lot!

Don't like it, but...

I will continue with these contracts, because still need the achievements for them.

I will have two profiles:

-Vanilia + TMP

-Promods +TMP

• True Story 1

76561198158535149.png                                                                                                                              ➡  My WoTr.                       

Renault Premium: 500.000km 

Renault Magnum: 257.500km   ▶

On 9/26/2019 at 6:49 PM, Prime said:

Official TruckersMP partners

With the support of ProMods we are also announcing a partnership with the ProMods team. Official partners are groups with which we can build up a mutually beneficial relationship for collaborations, knowledge sharing etc. This is our 1st officially announced partnership, but there is another one on the way.

Well, then I hope that TruckersMP new partner(soon) will be also Grimes (https://grimesmods.wordpress.com/).

He's doing an excellent job. His mods (seasons) also work with the Promods map. 

For example:

I'm aware that would require additional work but I think it's worth.

• Upvote 1