ProMods support reveal

Prime

This is really cool but I got a question

I know you it says you have to have all the map packs but what if another map comes out in the future that you don't have?

Currently I have all the maps except one and I was planning on buying that. There is another one though not released yet but will be this year. Would I have to buy that one too to play pro mods?

2 minutes ago, Obese Fingernail said:

This is really cool but I got a question

I know you it says you have to have all the map packs but what if another map comes out in the future that you don't have?

Currently I have all the maps except one and I was planning on buying that. There is another one though not released yet but will be this year. Would I have to buy that one too to play pro mods?

After a Release of a new DLC, ProMods will then most likely not work with this DLC yet. Mostly they release a support of that DLC later so at a point of time you also need the latest map DLC again in order to keep playing ProMods.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is very gratifying to see that TruckersMP is steadily overcoming new obstacles and new content for Multiplayer.^_^
The AI traffic would be another unbelievable advance as all the players who accompanied the demo video will be expecting that one day this will be accomplished successfully. ?

Congratulations to the TruckersMP team.??

>  Raaphael   <   

Veteran Driver VII

?   ?  ? ? ?   ?

I´m impressed! My best wishes and hopes for the TruckersMP and Promods Teams to get this all working stable. I´m sure that the Teams will make it, to deliver high quality Content!

But as "old" Man and Player i hope that the Enthusiastic Community and Players do understand, there is a hell of Work to do and keeping 2 different Modifications, of a Single Player Game, being Compatible and Stable will take Time and some setbacks. So my wish and advice is, stay calm!

We all playing TMP and the Promod Maps mostly for Free.

Don´t start complaining and bad talkings if Things not working as they intended or the Release Dates changing. Keep in Mind, the Teams are also Gamers and making all these Work in their free Time. Be nice! ;)

Just my 2 Cents!

• Community Manager

I don't like it, I love it, love it, love it, uh oh
So good it hurts
I don't want it, I gotta, gotta have it, uh oh
When I can find the word I just go

I don't like it, no, I love it
I don't like it, no, I love it

This is suburb news. I really love promods and TruckersMP so for the two of them joining forces is great news.

Groet / Sincerly,

Pascal (Purrie)