TMP Promods

Courtz49

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have tried promods in the past since the map is much more interesting has more cooler roads in my opinion which are just not like that in the base game nor in any of its DLCs. 

However what I missed is to drive with others since I do not really find it all that interesting to drive on my own. 

Which is why I am looking forward to TMP supporting promods to finally drive through Iceland and parts of Russia and the top of norway with my friends.  ?

Kind regards,

spacer.png

Honestly, I’m kinda looking forward to being able to play ProMods in TMP.

After playing it solo for a while I find that there’s a lot of places to explore outside of SCS content, such as Ireland and Spain, but also, some of the custom pickup and drop-off points for jobs going to and from ProMods Cities/towns are way more skill based, (especially if you’re trying to manoeuvre a Scania T 8x4 through a packed shop car park, then it’s extremelydifficult) when compared to some of the vanilla locations that SCS provide.

The only thing about playing ProMods is that it’s infuriating having to deal with AI in SinglePlayer who can’t figure out how to merge or take roundabouts at more than 5MPH, so being able to play Multiplayer will do away with that annoying part of playing SP m hopefully.

Went to Iceland as I watched the reveal stream and wanted to see what the roads were like. Oh my god and I thought the winter mod was bad enough, shall be quite entertaining to watch people doing motorway speeds, then swiftly fly off the road. There are some off-road paths that are a good challenge so can't wait to cross them in a skoda and lots of new towns/cities to explore, shall be fun.

76561198154549680.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived