TMP Promods

Courtz49

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A dream is becoming true... I know exactly 2-3 years ago: I wanna drive a convoy on ProMods! I´m so excited to explore the whole map. Singleplayer get´s rly fast boring but i know the quality of ProMods. How they have done my hometown is mindblowing. So much details on that tiny spot.
Thank you TruckersMP... there will be 1000 hours and Million more kilometers coming.

Should be very interesting. I just hope that the version of Promods we get isent full of bugs. I cant count how many times i have driven into an area just to fall though the map in promods. Or road textures coming flying out of the road and stuff. Promods might get work done quick and make nice looking maps. But they dont have the bug testing and perfection SCS has. So i am glad i am not on the support team Kappa  But jokes aside. If this actually works well and i am sure it does, (or else we wouldent implement it i am sure) this should be a super edition, that i am really looking forward to.

Well, I must say that I have been to a lot of fascinating places on ProMods, northern Norway and Russia to name a few, so I am definitely looking forward to trying it out in Multiplayer when it releases, and there are still a lot of places that I would like to go to in ProMods, for example the reworked A487 that runs near the coast in Wales and the towns along the way, as well as the area around Lake Ohrid in Macedonia and the Egnatia Odos in Greece, the motorway full of tunnels that goes to Ioannina, to name a few.

7 hours ago, BrunoPelogia said:

Welp i never used ProMods so i have 2 questions:

The mod will migrate completely to the ProMods map or it is going to be a separete server?

And if migrates,do i have to start a profile from scratch or my curret save game can be used?

For my information after the stream yesterday: they will start with an additional Server with 2500 slots. Then see if they have to increase the slots and if the server can handle the players. 

You can use your profile but its better to have one profile for promods and one for vanilla map.

I can't say if I like those promods or not... I never tried that nor do I know what that is about exactly. ?

And on the other hand a part of me is not really interested into knowing what it is ??

Female | german & english | sarcastic | gaming

76561198013596467.png

Discord: DahakaSkyRising#2850

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/bulletx3/

[That profilepicture is my avatar from Second Life]

Archived