What is the difference between reporting a player ingame or on the website?

sideways

Question

Good evening,

I searched the forums to find an answer to my question, but unfortunately, I couldn't find an appropriate thread that actually describes the difference between reporting an user ingame via TAB -> Report or via the website.

I would be very thankful if someone could describe the difference, as I didn't want to click the "Report" button in the game, to prevent falsely reporting an user that sticks to the rules.

My assumption is, that, reporting a player ingame does not require a valid evidence, it's more like a real-time report for administrators who are currently online, so that they can deal with it live? Am I right?

Thank you in advance and have a nice day,

sideways.

4 answers to this question

Hello @sideways :)

With your assumption you're already right :D

When you press the Report Button ingame, an online Game Moderator will get a Notification and have a look at the Situation if he's available. If there are no Moderators available, the ingame Report is most likely going to time out and no actions will be taken.

On the other hand, when filing a Website report, you'll need to have sufficient (Video) evidence of the Incident. But you can be assured, that the Report will be looked at and actions will be taken if needed.

I hope this short summary kind of answers your questions :)

Kind regards

Linciano :wub:

• Thanks 1

spacer.png

Good Evening,

When you report someone in game you just hit the report option and don't have to do anything, when any admins that are online see the report they will be able to see exactly what happened, there are many admins who stream so if you watch one of them it gives you a good idea how in game reports work :)  One thing about in game reports though is that they will not always get looked due to the numbers of in game reports.

Web reports though will always get looked at so if you have evidence you can make a web report, depending on how many web reports there are it will vary on how long it will take for the report to be seen but all web reports are 100% guaranteed to be viewed.

Hope I explained that ok, have a nice day :)

• Thanks 1

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

Hello There!

We are glad to hear that your question has been answered!
Thanks for all participation!
Don't hesitate to contact us again if you need any help in the future.

Sincerely,
[TR] SkortiL
TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics 

Sincerely,

SkortiL [TR] 

Create a Support Ticket / TruckersMP Rules / Feedback / Guides / Meet the Team