Small Sugestion about a reason for ban.

xXGospellXx

Suggestion Name: Check the punitive Ban reason called "Blocking"

Suggestion Description: Can truckersmp chk the rule of ban motive called "blocking"?,i mean,the game have the mechanic of be damaged,this happen cuz a bad turn,a player who hit you,etc...sometimes in some roads you can be hit a lot of times and be unable to /fix,you will be forced to drive till next city or lose the cargo,abandon a convoy,etc if this rule isnt well explained,i mean...the engine malfunction often make you sudenly stop in the middle of the road like you press the beak,and the game dont have innertia simulation to try to move with it to the side of the road,so for default you be blocking till you can start the engine again,sometimes you need do it 5 times,and in that time if the road is crowded be the reason of some accident...
That be a free ban for something you dont have so much control,plus the fact of no innertia in the game stop us to move to the side..(wasnt my case,but with time surely could happen to me,like it does to a lot of friends.

Any example images: have any point show an image of something so normal in the game like Engine malfuction than is like if you press the parking brake in the middle of the road?

Why should it be added?

To be more fair in an unfair problem than can make people get banned,is true than a lot deserve the bans,but lots didnt,and we have ATS servers dead,near 130 people normaly,we have Truckers one well,but sometimes is pretty empty,plus knowing than in a near future some others options will show will be natural for lot of people go and try it,and this maybe be a little desolated in comparation to now.
I mean all the rules are fine,but some like this ones can be imposible to avoid by player cuz no one know when the engine will malfuction in the middle of the road.

@arusf2011 [PL/EN] like this?,sorry i dont use the forums normaly so didnt know the correct ways of post suggestions.

• 4 months later...

If your engine is malfunctioning, you should always use F7+Enter. If you choose not to, and block the road because of your dead engine, you're breaking our 'blocking' rules, therefore there would be no reason to change anything about that rule for the reason you described.

Rejected.

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions