Command in Game

Chemistry_TMP

Suggestion Name: as the title

Suggestion Description: Add the command about traffic.

Any example images: None

Why should it be added?: now, the traffic information for each city is now available on krashnz's traffic tab. But many users would have hoped to see the traffic in the game. The following is an example of command usage.

/population <City>

-> this command is allowed all TruckersMP Player. 

For example, on Simulation 1 server, you may want to see the people in Calais city. You just have to go to the site to see it. Therefore, I want this command to be added.

• Like 1
  • Woah! 1

Chemistry_TMP

TeamAudi Project Manager

• 3 years later...
On 9/21/2019 at 1:15 PM, Chemistry_TMP said:

Suggestion Name: as the title

Suggestion Description: Add the command about traffic.

Any example images: None

Why should it be added?: now, the traffic information for each city is now available on krashnz's traffic tab. But many users would have hoped to see the traffic in the game. The following is an example of command usage.

/population <City>

-> this command is allowed all TruckersMP Player. 

For example, on Simulation 1 server, you may want to see the people in Calais city. You just have to go to the site to see it. Therefore, I want this command to be added.

Hello old friend,

Thanks for taking the time to suggest your new command in-game to show various levels of activity in our servers. Currently, there are lots of other modifications for TMP like Trucky, and other tools like the TMP Helper tool that report busy areas of the game. With this being said, I don't think implementing a command in game when other modifications do this perfectly would be beneifical. With this being said, I'm going to reject your suggestion however, even though we're not accepting your suggestion on this occasion I'd still like to take the time to say thanks for taking the time to suggest an improvement to our game.

Kind Regards,
Fezz98
TruckersMP Game Moderation Manager.