Baby on Board

Renault T Is Coming?

A few days ago, SCS Software released a video of the sound of a truck start. People speculated that it was Renault T. Today, SCS Software released another photo, and the friends confirmed that it was Renault T. It is so exciting. After all, we wait too long. I wonder if it will come out with the new version 1.36? Look forward to it!

IMG_32023.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love it! 2
  • True Story 1

It's the T for sure. The video that go posted earlier in this week on Instagram and Twitter was promising it already if you compared the engine start-up sound out of the video with the real life start up sound. Also I think the T will arrive with the 1.36 for sure! ^_^

• Haha 1
  • Love it! 1

I don't really like Renault because I haven't got the cabin accessoires pack so I have to drive with this screen navigation but I would buy the new one because it has got a cabin navigation and the interior is really cozy

Greetings Dogey 🐶 

• Haha 1
  • Love it! 1

19 hours ago, sQCF - Beater said:

That would be very interesting, does anyone have the datasheets of this truck?

Since they now are apart of VolVo truck group (its diferent then Volvo car group) they bring the same gearbox and engine as volvo's , so its a six-cylinder engines, the 11 L DTI 11 (with a power output of 380, 430 and 460hp) and the 13 L DTI 13 (440, 480 and 520hp)

• Thanks 1
  • Love it! 1