Renault T Is Coming?

Baby on Board

A few days ago, SCS Software released a video of the sound of a truck start. People speculated that it was Renault T. Today, SCS Software released another photo, and the friends confirmed that it was Renault T. It is so exciting. After all, we wait too long. I wonder if it will come out with the new version 1.36? Look forward to it!

IMG_32023.jpg

?   DO YOU LIKE MILK ?  

I CAN SHARE WITH YOU !   ?

? ? ? ? ? ? ?

After looking at quite a few pictures and checking, double checking and even triple checking I'm 99.99% certain that this is indeed a picture of a Renault T truck.

I guess yes, he is coming. Another photo of T-Range.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpm4roJMxdvkiU3c5eMEB
file.php?id=26098&t=1

file.php?id=26099&mode=view

steam-512.png Steam Profile | blogger-2.png ETS2 and ATS Mods blog for TruckersMP

Languages: turkey.png Turkish and English usa.png

Veteran Driver VI

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Volvo 750HP | Scania 750HP

Hopefully it is the renault T, I would actually like to drive it.

team_team-veteran2.png.7addb7035d220bbdb3381dc051b65869.png.8ececf112fadf55c4a71f39a3a4eee78.png Since May 2015Discord: Shaun#4513

Community Member since May 17th, 2015. 

GLASGOW, SCOTLAND.

Cloofter/Shaun.

Range T is really a good truck. I had a little test drive one year ago and i still feel in love with it. I really want to see it in Euro Truck Simulator 2. :)

19 hours ago, sQCF - Beater said:

That would be very interesting, does anyone have the datasheets of this truck?

Since they now are apart of VolVo truck group (its diferent then Volvo car group) they bring the same gearbox and engine as volvo's , so its a six-cylinder engines, the 11 L DTI 11 (with a power output of 380, 430 and 460hp) and the 13 L DTI 13 (440, 480 and 520hp)

Archived