ETS2/TMP crashing shortly after launch

Question

So after the last? patch Tuesday for Windows 10, I noticed that ETS2 will crash after being open for roughly the same amount of time, regardless of what you do (even on both my profiles or if you make a new one). I've done all the standard stuff (listed at the end of this) to no avail. I'm just really curious if anyone else has experienced this and been able to fix it. For what it's worth, ATS doesn't have this problem and it works just fine.

The list™

• Updated Nvidia drivers (also tried rolling them back a few versions)
  • Checked for any potential Windows Update hotfixes
  • Removed every trace of ETS2 aside from profiles (later tried without them and it made no difference)
  • Downloaded and installed ETS2 on different drives
  • Removed every trace of TMP (tried launching without it installed as well as installed)
  • Launching ETS as well as TMP as administrator
  • Deactivating all mods as well as removing them all

Here's a video showing the time frame that I have to work with before it crashes.

6 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Sabbi [GER] said:

Hello @flibberdipper

As I can see, you're using mods. Please deactivate / uninstall all mods once and try again. 

Please let us know if the problem persists after you have disabled the mods.

Kind Regrads
Sabbi [GER]
TruckersMP Support

Forgot to mention that was one of the things I tried and it made no difference. Just went ahead and added that to the OP.

Hello there,

Due to this topic being inactive for 3 days, I will have to move it to Inactive Topics.

If you wish for the topic to be opened again, feel free to private message me or any other support member and we will open it again.

Thanks to everyone who helped out.

Kind Regards,
Savage

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Inactive Topics